Let's play... Ambidex Game: Fuwa Edition! (Round 1: Finished)

Funyarinpa

Heavily implied, especially considering how my recruitment message included mentions of said blood oath (as far as I remember. You pull that sentence out of nowhere so many times I really cannot recall every instance).

The point is to make it seem I don't. But I'll go ahead and give in, how does that statement connect to anything? I've been left clueless.

And I dislike your logic, since it bases around the fact a deadlock is a fun situation and everyone is your minion  :vinty:

It connects with my previous statement, which was a refutation of something you said. I proceeded to handily ad hominem you there. If there's no interesting intrigue and insults, why would anyone bother reading this? (though your style already ruined that, you milk-drinker. Nice one)  :amane:

I'm just trying to perpetuate the game's existence, because I think I'll like it a lot  :wafuu:

Do we start then?  And do we get awesome nicknames based on our sign-up number?

The preliminary announcements will be made on the 26th. You WILL get nicknames, though you will also have numbers assigned to you so that I do not have to write in microscopic font on the AB Game table.

• 2 weeks later...