Let's play... Ambidex Game: Fuwa Edition! (Round 1: Finished)

Funyarinpa

New Groups:

Party 1:

• Pair: 3 (Linova) and 5 (Funya)
  • Solo: 2 (Kosaki)

Party 2:

• Pair: 6 (FinalChaos) and 8 (Grim)
  • Solo: 1 (Tiago)

Party 3:

• Pair 9 (Praeliator) and 4 (Vemocleus)
  • Solo 7 (Kyrt)

5 people can win, no one can die.  Let's make this interesting people.  :makina:

I will make a prediction. Kosaki, Linova and Funya may very well win this. If not the three, either one or a pair of them will.

I personally think I have been put in a position where I cannot win. FinalChaos has betrayed someone and he now has pretty much no chance to win. What reason would he have to so kindly ally with me? Grim Tales cannot win either. Under such circumstances I very much doubt they will ally with me. Since betraying would be a complete waste of time on my part (I'll lose if they betray, no matter what my move is), I shall ally even still.

Vemocleous is also in a similar position. His partner cannot win, no matter the move. Unless his opponent is kind-hearted (as he won't die either), "betray" would be the more likely choice.

I wish you all luck.

I will make a prediction. Kosaki, Linova and Funya may very well win this. If not the three, either one or a pair of them will.

I personally think I have been put in a position where I cannot win. FinalChaos has betrayed someone and he now has pretty much no chance to win. What reason would he have to so kindly ally with me? Grim Tales cannot win either. Under such circumstances I very much doubt they will ally with me. Since betraying would be a complete waste of time on my part (I'll lose if they betray, no matter what my move is), I shall ally even still.

Vemocleous is also in a similar position. His partner cannot win, no matter the move. Unless his opponent is kind-hearted (as he won't die either), "betray" would be the more likely choice.

I wish you all luck.

Well I won't say that your doubt is misplaced, but just assuming that we will only betray is also wrong.

From our perspective -

If we ally, you will win irrespective of your choice.

If we betray, then you won't win but if you also betray your points don't reduce.

So there is a very high chance that you will betray.

So in the end, both the parties are safer if they choose betray.

I'll be truthful, if you were the only one winning then I would have definitely betrayed but since there are many people winning and most likely a winner will be there in the next round, we may as well let you win.

I'll just say that I am a bit confused whether to betray/ally.

Well I won't say that your doubt is misplaced, but just assuming that we will only betray is also wrong.

From our perspective -

If we ally, you will win irrespective of your choice.

If we betray, then you won't win but if you also betray your points don't reduce.

So there is a very high chance that you will betray.

So in the end, both the parties are safer if they choose betray.

I'll be truthful, if you were the only one winning then I would have definitely betrayed but since there are many people winning and most likely a winner will be there in the next round, we may as well let you win.

I'll just say that I am a bit confused whether to betray/ally.

But I already explained that I'll have lost the game from the moment you choose betray. Even assuming I chose betray for safety purposes, we can safely assume this will be the last round meaning that it's useless to try and protect whatever points I have.

But I already explained that I'll have lost the game from the moment you choose betray. Even assuming I chose betray for safety purposes, we can safely assume this will be the last round meaning that it's useless to try and protect whatever points I have.

Hah

Anyways, what happened to the Chaos;Head play-through you were gonna do?

Answer wisely ......... your fate depends on it

Hah

Anyways, what happened to the Chaos;Head play-through you were gonna do?

Answer wisely ......... my decision ally/betray depends on it

All things are ready, unfortunately I'm just doing a last spurt before my holiday, but I will go ahead with it starting next week or this weekend.

Edit: And this is off-topic, what are you doing blast you?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkTmE6zyW9Y&index=31&list=PL0C21BDB2AD060B72

*While everyone is off on their own, a loud scraping sound begins to permeate through the compound*

maxresdefault.jpg

*Everyone rushes to the the number 9 door, just in time to hear the sound of the large metal doors slamming shut.*

*Suddenly a cheerful voices echoes in the closed room.*

"The number nine door has closed. This ends the Nonary Game. Thank you for your participation. As the game is over, all doors other than the number 9 door have been unlocked. Escape is not possible. Please enjoy your stay."
*Everyone looks around, frantically try to discover who could have opened the door.*
*At the same time, everyone's eyes meet, as the all come to the unanimous conclusion that only one of them is not standing in the room.*

"Nice guys finish first. If you don't know that, then you don't know where the finish line is."~Garry Shandling

Congratulations Tiago, you are the winner of the ambidex game.