If Fuwanovel Was a Movie (Contest)

solidbatman

Are we allowed to change or build upon our entry once it goes in?  What's the deadline set at?

Still trying to know the details on this.  I'm pretty sure we're probably not allowed to change, but it'd be good to figure it out for certain.  When's the deadline as well?

The Fellowship Of Mare- Our humble hero Steve, with his trusty friends KosakiFag and Nosebleed, embarks on a journey across dark lands to destroy the concept of "boobs", and SanadaShadow looms over the world.

The Two Lolis- Steve continues his journey with Nosebleed. They can see the towers above the cathedrals dedicated to Mare and Shinku in the distance. They move downstream.

The Return Of The Lolicon- KosakiFag makes a triumphant return (after being dropped off at a brothel in the first film). He makes short work of the pettanko armies, and SanadaShadow is permabanned. 

The Admin- A trilogy encompassing a valiant elf princess called Aaeru and piracy debates. Lots and lots of piracy debates.

The Fellowship Of Mare- Our humble hero Steve, with his trusty friends KosakiFag and Nosebleed, embarks on a journey across dark lands to destroy the concept of "boobs", and SanadaShadow looms over the world.

The Two Lolis- Steve continues his journey with Nosebleed. They can see the towers above the cathedrals dedicated to Mare and Shinku in the distance. They move downstream.

The Return Of The Lolicon- KosakiFag makes a triumphant return (after being dropped off at a brothel in the first film). He makes short work of the pettanko armies, and SanadaShadow is permabanned. 

The Admin- A trilogy encompassing a valiant elf princess called Aaeru and piracy debates. Lots and lots of piracy debates.

Story Idea #1:

We can make a movie where the rebels of Fuwanovel stand up to fight against the oppression of the government. A touching love story about the freedom and oppression of Fuwans. A man named Fuljean vows to protect Emi's lost loli until she grows into a mature woman someday, all while being chased by Down in an endless pursuit of duty and revenge.

Actors/Actresses include:

Aaeru as General Fuwarque (dead before the movie begins)

Tay as Fuwa's government (may play multiple solider roles in the film)

solidbatman as Fuljean

Emi as Fantine herself

suikashoujo as Cosette Fuwa's lost loli

Down as Javert himself

Omniknight as Enjolras Fuwa's fearless rebel

Flutterz, Grieviious Keaton, and astro as Canadians who want to become true Fuwans, but can't so they troll the internet

Story Idea #2:

If that doesn't work, here:

/index.php?/topic/6592-originalren-an-original-biography">http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/6592-originalren-an-original-biography

/index.php?/topic/7551-originalran-a-walk-down-memory-lane">http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/7551-originalran-a-walk-down-memory-lane

The story should be about Spamers turning to mods

And Me with My Onee~sama's + M style.

Then the movie crashes and cloudflare pops up

For goodness' sake, the Tay plotlines are going nowhere. Here. Enjoy this 60sec trailer (never coming to a theater near you!):

[black screen. Speaking on top of string-heavy, elusive music] Long, long, ago the third age, Aaeru forged 141 torrents. One-hundred-and-thirty-nine of them for the humans, one of them to get lost in the Fuwa admin system, and one to rule them all (#FSN #Sakurabestgirl). The story of Tay -- a tyrant who was clearly hell-bent on ruining everyone's day -- gathering the rings torrents and throwing them into the chasm of mount doom a full recycle bin (< 3 lewy) is well known and boring.

But remember... there was another torrent... A lost torrent... 

[scene opens on the shire, flashes to 2 figures amid temple ruins] Join Flutterz and Marie as they come upon the Forgotten Torrent while searching the ruins of the 2013 general discussion threads.

[still in temple, ground begins to rumble] Gasp in horror when you learn The Dark Secret -- Fuwanovel's deep dark secret -- hidden within the torrent.

[up-close shot of Flutterz's determined face] Together they will face the unknown, for they know nothing of the path before them, only their destination: the city of Forums, where they must share this secret with others to save the world. 

[Panoramic shot of four persons and one person dressed up and shuffling on all fours hiking on mountaintops] Experience the intrigue as they team up with a mysterious dark ranger named Batman, an Archer named Kendjin, and their lovable pet, Stray Cat.

[scene of a massive battle at the foot of an erupting volcano] Shiver in horror as they face the undead armies of the heartless, vita-less Lich King Lewy

[scene atop a castle, Flutterz runs to balcony and begins to scream to the people] Flutterz: "Citizens of Forums! People of Fuwanovel! You have been deceived! You have been lied to." [Flutterz takes a deep breath, camera slowly zooms] "The truth is that Aaeru is a --"

[Cut to red screen, white text flashes] "This user has been permanently banned"

[Ominous Laughter booms overhead]

how about a movie with all the forumers (i know it isnt a real word) are in the same school and HMN is the mc and he/she gets bullied by rilarion and build the story from there maybe even with rilarion having his dream as the end of the movie.

could be a good idea if its been built on properly

You don't know the half of the things I do to HMN on Skype :). But we could make HMN a MC with a very traumatic past. I'll become the main antagonist who's responsible for all of her traumatic past! I come into the story as an exchange student

Then we'll have Tay as the responsible class representative! With glasses and all.

Kuu as the washboard tsundere.

Kosaki as the perverted girl of the class, who constantly sexually harasses other girls, regularly checking their breast sizes.

What other roles should we give to the rest?

You don't know the half of the things I do to HMN on Skype :). But we could make HMN a MC with a very traumatic past. I'll become the main antagonist who's responsible for all of her traumatic past!

Then we'll have Tay as the responsible class representative! With glasses and all

Okami would be the emo kid

The story should be about Spamers turning to mods

And Me with My Onee~sama's + M style.

Then the movie crashes and cloudflare pops up

I love the fact that I'm write when it comes to vitas and when it comes to EMPTYING YOUR DAMN RECYCLE BINS! Dx

Lewy, I love the Vita too. LET'S BE VITA BROS, TOGETHER

PSN is "SHSL_Esper"