Zero Escape Main Writer Possibly Teases Zero Escape 3

Funyarinpa

Context: Zero Escape series consists of 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors and Virtue's Last Reward. A third game in the series was planned, but was announced to be on "indefinite hiatus" during February of 2015. The fans of the series have been waiting for any possible info on Zero Escape 3 since then.

It's currently removed, but Kotaro Uchikoshi's (ZE series' main writer and director) Facebook page used to display this:

tumblr_njy3siYrlP1qji8t6o1_500.png

Most followers of Uchikoshi on Facebook are Zero Escape fans. Therefore, it's very likely that the "(you-know-what)" entry refers to that fanbase, which means it might be teasing Zero Escape 3.

HYPE MODE: OVERDRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE

however....

I actually missed the (you-know-what).

Could be anything. I mean, Uchikoshi did say this in an interview in ~September 2013 (do note the date please)...

Since on overseas countries my works - 999, Virtue's Last Reward - have been much appreciated, there's just one thing I want to say: have great expectations for my next work.

[...]

I think it will be out on PlayStation 4.

(This is from The Untold History of Japanese Game Developers)

however....

I actually missed the (you-know-what).

Could be anything. I mean, Uchikoshi did say this in an interview in ~September 2013 (do note the date please)...

(This is from The Untold History of Japanese Game Developers)

Interesting :)

Didnt he say he was working on a 'sex comedy' or whatever, or did that turn out to be Punchline?

If his next game (and its ZE3) comes out on PS4 I'm strongly tempted to buy it just for one game :)