Hello World!

ylapointe

Hey all! my name is Yuri. I'm adopted from Russia and currently live in the US. i love japan and its culture and have been a fan of Japanese media for about 5 years now. I'm an artist and am currently working on a manga called Clandestine (its still in the scripting phase but i have about 80-90 percent done for part 1 of the story ^^)

I've been to a few forums and never really got into the whole forum discussion thing... but i really want to. so this is my first real attempt at seriously joining a forum community... the problem is I'm not very social and i don't know where to begin. what things can i do?

thanks and its nice to meet you all!

Welcome to Fuwa!

what things can i do?

The forums are very diverse, with forum games to serious discussions about Anime, Visual Novels and everything Japanese.

We have a Skype group, Visual Novel reviews, Giveaways and various other activities. I suggest simply looking around and asking members, you'll hopefully find something to suit your taste!

Basically if you have an opinion or insight to share in any topic go ahead and post it. You might want to read the first post of each thread and a few at the other end for context if you want extra credits. If you want a sample of what's active right now you can try "View New Content" in the upper right corner under the search bar, otherwise navigate to any forum of your interest.

Most of the time reviving old threads is fine (and even encouraged), especially for single-VN discussion threads in VN talk. Could be a start.

(Hi! I'm bad at this sort of thing)

...and since I might be the first one to ask this in this thread... do you have a favorite visual novel? How did you get into VNs?

do you have a favorite visual novel? How did you get into VNs?

well im more into nukige and rpg/stratagy VNs.

i think my fav nukige VN so far is "Henshin!!! ~Pantsu ni Natte Kunkun Peropero~" and "Change! ~Ano Musume ni Natte Kunkun Peropero~"

my fav rpg/stratagy VN is a little harder to pin point since anything from Eushully is pretty much guaranteed on my list

and as for how i got into VNs was from lack of hentai material.. xD im a pretty big collector of hentai. (i know i'm pretty perverted)

btw whats the skype group and how can i join?

FSG (Fuwa Skype Group) is the name of it. If you want to join just add me or any of the other members on skype and we'll add you to the chat. There are a number of offshoots from it like the karaoke group and... some others that I shall not name in order to maintain our reputation... ahem. xD

I hope you do drop by and even if you dont, have a great time here at Fuwanovel!