Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

Started Chapter 3, most of time I select a dungeon to Stella run through and go away.

Settled to go after Conquest End.

I would recommend playing Re;Birth1 first, it give some explanations about the Neptunia Game Kyoukai enviroment.

But I have played only the Hyperdimension Re;Birth series, so my opinion may be biased.

It really doesn't matter honestly. The Re;Birth 1 story isn't accurate to the original nor is Mk2 accurate to Re;Birth 2. The series only formed a narrative retroactively and bear in mind Victory literally has alternative dimensions from the past so really the canon is bad. That's including both manga series and the anime. Just go with whatever you have because honestly its not designed to be long standing. I'd be more concerned with gameplay in which Re;Birth 1 and 2 aren't hugely different really.

You good sirs are all...PERFECTLY HEARTLESS!

You mention Conquest ending like it's nothing and without batting an eyelid!?

THAT ENDING DESTROYED ME!  IT'S VICIOUS, IT'S EVIL, IT'S PURE HATRED! WTF, COMPILE HEART!?

Ahem.. I'm sorry I just had to vent it....

I was waiting for this. I was waiting for someone else to feel my pain. The pain of the Conquest End. THE PAIN OF THE CONQUEST END! 

Don't read this if you don't want to spoil yourselves.

Not only were the battles hard, but the very act of hunting down your fellow goddesses was hell! Hell, I say! HELL! HOLY GOD COMPILE HEART WHY THE HECK DID YOU PUT THAT ENDING IN MY MOE GAME!?

This is what happens when you don't make Neptune the main character. Though Nepgear is very lovable.

But holy god, whenever you hear the stab, it's like it's stabbing through you too. Like, holy god. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The pain of going through that horrific ending cannot be remedied by Gehaburn!

I loved the battles, but holy shit man. I did not want to kill them. I did not want to kill the CPUs and CPU Candidates!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH UNI AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ROM AAAAAAAAAAAAH RAM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJSDSKFDSFJDSEWRWEORLDSFDSFDSFIDSFDSDF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---------

Finally... Someone who felt the same way... ;-;

What about shares?  Is there a point when I have to be cautious for extra saves or can I just do whatever until like Chapter 7 like last game?

Make extra saves if you want to. I always have an extra save, just in case someone accidentally overwrites on my save file. Unless you're referring to something else, like saving before continuous boss battles or something.

You can do whatever you like until Chapter 5. By Chapter 5, the endings will start branching off from one another, depending on your shares by the end of the chapter. I'd recommend you recruiting all the goddesses first. Yes, it's a pain to do it the first time. Don't worry. I know you can manage. :sachi:

Just be wary that one ending, the Conquest Ending, can actually be lost if you don't get it first. It's one of the most surprising endings there. 10/10 I recommend you getting it instead of the True Ending.

Edit: Oh also, put effort into raising your Lily Ranks. They actually play a part this time. You'll be seeing them as requirements for certain plans. Not only that, but there's a certain Lily Rank to be achieved with characters so you can get specific endings. But if you decide to get Conquest End first, there's no need to raise the Lily Ranks.

Also, there are extra events in Chapter 5 that happen with the goddesses. Which is why I'm recommending that you recruit them first before doing any story-related event. After all, some events are lost after you do the next story-related one. And you need to view most of them to achieve other endings. Good luck with that.

I finally finished Chapter 2, that was a loooong one. I kept checking the save being like "IS IT CHAPTER 3 YET?" Loving the game a lot so far, though I feel like I'm lacking plans. I only have a plan for the 1000 HP and 30% HP items though my characters are well into the 5k-6k HP range.

Also, I agree, I can see the appeal in Nepgear. In fact, Uni, Nepgear, and Rom are all so damn cute, especially Rom. I got a grudge against Ram because she keeps stopping Rom from joining the party :sachi:

I finally finished Chapter 2, that was a loooong one. I kept checking the save being like "IS IT CHAPTER 3 YET?" Loving the game a lot so far, though I feel like I'm lacking plans. I only have a plan for the 1000 HP and 30% HP items though my characters are well into the 5k-6k HP range.

Also, I agree, I can see the appeal in Nepgear. In fact, Uni, Nepgear, and Rom are all so damn cute, especially Rom. I got a grudge against Ram because she keeps stopping Rom from joining the party :sachi:

I think you're just way over-leveled.  :sachi: