Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

I really do hope VII will be localized.

If it becomes Re;Birth 4, then that's even better for me. With the recent Neptunia boom, I expect a full localization of whatever Compa's gonna release that's related to HDN. Though I'd like it if they ported Fairy Fencer F to other systems as well.

Wow, many new info coming just because I took one week off lurking.

Re;Birth 2 can come anytime on Steam, MY WALLET IS PREPARED.

By the way, I don't NepNep too much lately, not many things to report:

-All girls reached lv 999;

-Still farming ultimate weapons/armors;

-Got easily the Millionaire Steam achievement;

-Being stomped by some Jammers;

>Jammers

That's what I'm talking about.

Still haven't finished the level 999 one with the Clione. Virus Gas repeatedly fucks me up with its 100k damage.

Not to mention it's AoE.

Why are you still farming the ultimate weapons and armor? You should have easily gotten them while clearing extra content dungeons.

Because unlucky is a thing. And not using Increase Drop Chance is another thing.

Then use it, silly you.

They then demonstrate a little on the “Parts Break” feature that can be done by hitting enemies from certain positions for a chance of being able to do more damage against their bodies and armor. Once their armor breaks, their defense lowers and sometimes it’ll prevent them from being able to use skills.

Ookie that actually got me interested. Finally, something new. Also, attacking the back, eh?

Really nice.

Catty laying down the console? That's new.

Anyway, resumed playing Re;Birth 2. It's freaking easy if you're already level 300 and above. I'm not even in additional content yet. ;_;

Also, I don't know if it's a glitch or something, but you might kill yourself if you accidentally fight the Tough Enemies that suddenly have six of them in one battle. Like, what the heck. Also, everything's shit if you get into one battle like that. It'll lag and shake like hell.