Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

Taking a poll here: Who is gonna get Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 on steam?

I'm still playing the Vita version, but am being stalled by other stuff greatly.

It doesn't help that I'm basically raping all the enemies with my party. Level 400 isn't just for show.

Also, Symbol Attacks make the game infinitely easier.

Don't try to compare it with the main games.

Anyway, you used up $20 for five songs and to see the goddesses' panties. That's about it.

It's like a way to satisfy your innate desire to interact with the goddesses in the form of their manager.

Yay more bashing of producing perfection! I saw a gameplay of it and wow Compile Heart has no quality control!

Seriously bullshit.

I tried the first game on PS3 and that poisened the series for me for quite a while, but recently I picked up Rebirth 1 for the PC and... man it's really good isn't it. They certainly fixed pretty much everything that was wrong and turned it into a tight and enjoyable game.

Kinda miss Gust, but Broccoli takes her place as the adorable one and Falcom is... the best thing ever. As a Falcom fanboy, the concept of a character made by combining Adol and Estelle makes me squee with joy.

After how much I'm enjoying Rebirth, I'm thinking of picking up Noire, especially because I absolutely love every single one of the collaboration characters. Ryu ga Gotoku? Sakura Taisen!? Idolm@ster!!!

I tried the first game on PS3 and that poisened the series for me for quite a while, but recently I picked up Rebirth 1 for the PC and... man it's really good isn't it. They certainly fixed pretty much everything that was wrong and turned it into a tight and enjoyable game.

Kinda miss Gust, but Broccoli takes her place as the adorable one and Falcom is... the best thing ever. As a Falcom fanboy, the concept of a character made by combining Adol and Estelle makes me squee with joy.

After how much I'm enjoying Rebirth, I'm thinking of picking up Noire, especially because I absolutely love every single one of the collaboration characters. Ryu ga Gotoku? Sakura Taisen!? Idolm@ster!!!

And the most imba char is from the oldest game...Ms.wac.

Noire isn't worth it.

Noire isn't worth it.

Moot point since it would go on my 'to play' list after all 4 Legend of Heroes games I need to get caught up on on the Vita so whether I purchase it or not I doubt I'll ever end up playing it. I actually hope they just port it to Steam because I'd feel better playing it for... er... less money.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Rebirth2 released today on Steam, and it's 50% right now. I played about an hour's worth of it so far (I had to put it down because I have other things to do) and it's pretty decent. Personally, I only -just- finished Rebirth1 like a week ago, so this fortunate for me. Considering I enjoyed Rebirth 1 a lot, I'm sure I'll enjoy Rebirth 2 just as much. 

Nepgear looking cute as hell, too. Definite plus.

Well, Rebirth2 released today on Steam, and it's 50% right now. I played about an hour's worth of it so far (I had to put it down because I have other things to do) and it's pretty decent. Personally, I only -just- finished Rebirth1 like a week ago, so this fortunate for me. Considering I enjoyed Rebirth 1 a lot, I'm sure I'll enjoy Rebirth 2 just as much. 

Nepgear looking cute as hell, too. Definite plus.

How many hours you clock into Re;Birth 1?

Also let the Nepgear Waifu Wars begin.