Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

Finally back to playing Rebirth 1. Tried fighting the Purple Heart boss in chapter 7 with a level 69 party (hehe) and couldn't keep up with her health regen + needing to heal. How can people manage to beat the game at a lower level than this??

I might be a scrub, but not that much of a scrub :sachi:

Maybe I just suck it up and use Mages even though I dislike her. I tried the fight with Neptune, Falcom, and IF, and it turned out badly first try. I didn't bother doing a rematch and instead went to level up a little last time, and then got a gameover to a risky enemy. Now I'm bad, maybe I'll try once more :wafuu:

Edit: Take 2 - Won in 3 turn cycles... what just happened?

How many hours did you lose?

IDK for sure, but I'm right back at it! :) I bought PP on a whim as well when it was on sale for ~$20. I know it was cheaper during the Golden Week sale, but... Gotta love mah physical editions. XD

:jinpou: WAS THIS A MISTAKE? IS IT REALLY BAD?

Don't try to compare it with the main games.

Anyway, you used up $20 for five songs and to see the goddesses' panties. That's about it.

It's like a way to satisfy your innate desire to interact with the goddesses in the form of their manager.

Question: Can I still get the Sisters' plans if I get the shares above 30% during Chapter 8, or do I have to enter Chapter 8 with the shares already past 30%? And is there even enough MBs to use all 3 plans in your first playthrough?

Edit: Hmm, were did I read 30%? Now I'm seeing 50%, and that's not possible to get all at 50%. Guess this post ended up useless :makina:

It's 30% to get the plans, and 50% to actually craft the plans. It's anytime, not specifically before Chapter 8.

Rom best support.

Also, it's possible. You'll need to 50% one, then the other, then the next, until you've 50%'d them all.

Of course, it's impossible to 50% them all at the same time, but it's possible one at a time.

In short, grind at the coliseum for shares.

Annnnd even 20 levels lower than the main CPUs, Ram is my strongest strongest character without even buying her a new weapon. These sisters are tackling bosses that are giving me 150k EXP when they're only level 44. WHY ARE THEY SO STRONG :michiru:

Annnnd even 20 levels lower than the main CPUs, Ram is my strongest strongest character without even buying her a new weapon. These sisters are tackling bosses that are giving me 150k EXP when they're only level 44. WHY ARE THEY SO STRONG :michiru:

Just beat the game for the first time. I don't know how you would beat True Arfoire with just a level 69 Uni, it was a struggle with level 80 Neptune, Vert, and Noire, and things weren't going so well and ended up switching to Rom, Ram, and Uni to finish her off. Ram and Rom are sooo OP, they managed to break the damage record set by 3 goddesses with just the two of them... With Ram hitting the hardest I've seen in one hit ever lol

Just beat the game for the first time. I don't know how you would beat True Arfoire with just a level 69 Uni, it was a struggle with level 80 Neptune, Vert, and Noire, and things weren't going so well and ended up switching to Rom, Ram, and Uni to finish her off. Ram and Rom are sooo OP, they managed to break the damage record set by 3 goddesses with just the two of them... With Ram hitting the hardest I've seen in one hit ever lol

Ah, that makes a lot more sense. I was like... she was 1-hitting with this one attack. I just did the normal end since I figured I needed to play the game over again anyway. Though, right now, I'm unlocking the plan to get Nepgear so I can unlock her right when I get 50 shares for Planeptune after restarting.

Since I just beat Re;Birth 1 from steam and don't have a PS3, I'll be getting Re;Birth 2 on Steam as well. Is there a planned release date yet?

May 19th is the officially listed release date. However Ideas Factory haven't confirmed it themselves, possibly because they are trying to space out all their HD games this Spring and Summer there have been so many.

I suspect it might get delayed because there isn't a steam store page yet and there was for rebirth 1 for pre-orders/hype.