Hyperdimension Neptunia+Spin offs

Monmon

I can't find the Lost Ruin plan at all. Picked up the change Powerlevel plan like 10 times, but can't get Lost Ruin. Do I need anything special?

Lost Ruin is a hidden treasure in Panan Jungle iirc, so it might take a few tries to get it, I recommend using a lot of Eject Buttons ;)

Ugh, but I have to go for another new game to get the add enemies plans for the dungeons? I can't unlock Sublie Road because it requires a drop from Add Enemies Lost Ruins, and apparently you only get that plan from chapter 2? So I'm forced to start a new game?

Unfortunately yeah, you need a lot of playthroughs to unlock all dungeons, I'm on my 4th iirc and still don't have Trinity Marsh because I don't have the Add Enemies plan for Subile Road... this stuff is by far the most annoying thing about Nep2

I'm stalling getting more dungeons 'till I get more mb.

I ran out again.

Not to mention I'm still in Chapter 2.

Oh well. It's gonna be a long ride again.

I'm still in chapter 2. I bought 6 games in the 'big in japan' sale

That plus Re'Birth 2 and Persona 4 + Pc games holy shit I'll see you next year

Took a little break but reached Chapter 5 today, and I've got best party

iIMty.jpg

Chapters 3 and 4 were sooo short compared to chapter 2, it was mindblowing. And is there a reason why Rom, Ram, and Uni have yet to get a solo EXE? Are they story related only? In Re;Birth 1, you got your EXE at 25 (I think I'm remembering that right). I noticed IF never got hers, but Compa got hers after a bond cutscene, and Red got hers through leveling.

I'm still in chapter 2. I bought 6 games in the 'big in japan' sale

That plus Re'Birth 2 and Persona 4 + Pc games holy shit I'll see you next year

Ayyy lmao see you after you get platinum in P4. If that's even possible.

Chapters 3 and 4 were sooo short compared to chapter 2, it was mindblowing. And is there a reason why Rom, Ram, and Uni have yet to get a solo EXE? Are they story related only? In Re;Birth 1, you got your EXE at 25 (I think I'm remembering that right). I noticed IF never got hers, but Compa got hers after a bond cutscene, and Red got hers through leveling.

Yes. It's related to the story.

If you really want to know, it's because they need to fight against their opponent in the Four Felons. It's something like 'I finally got some character development so I have new powers'.

Side characters typically get theirs by leveling.

Also, hi-five for best party!

Still progressing with Blanc, but strangely I dont have any good quest to do Lowee' Shares.

Yeah. That's the hard part on the first playthrough. They basically ask you to do tiring quests again and again to bring the shares up to 50%. Well, after the first playthrough, it'll be easier with the Colosseum.

No, no.

You'll get it as you progress through the story. Most likely, they'll show up on Chapter 5.

You don't have to get them again once you've gotten them. So basically, just advance through the story as you want to. It's irrelevant to the story.

...Though Uni has a move that's unlockable in Chapter 7, iirc. That's something directly related to the ending you're pursuing.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am on my secound playtrough in Rebirth 1 with all my party at lvl 999 (including the ones currently not in it). I'm in chapter 6 I think and I really don't have anything new to do but to do some colosseum fights. Overall I think I'm already done with the game. 

There are other Neptunia games in english? I got interested in the story. (rebirth 1 is a reboot iirc)

Well I am on my secound playtrough in Rebirth 1 with all my party at lvl 999 (including the ones currently not in it). I'm in chapter 6 I think and I really don't have anything new to do but to do some colosseum fights. Overall I think I'm already done with the game.

There are other Neptunia games in english? I got interested in the story. (rebirth 1 is a reboot iirc)

There is also a Hyperdimension Neptunia and Sega Hardgirls crossover game coming up.

Speaking of that, Sega is celebrating this by releasing Neptunia collaboration items into Phantasy Star Online 2 (which I play every day) so hype! I hope I can get my Blanc outfit :sachi:

I actually started up the anime again (previously I stopped at 6 due to not knowing anything from not playing the games) and so far I'm 2 episodes in and I feel so much more connected to the anime as I understand the characters and stuff. Also, why does IF and Compa look so weird?

Speaking of that, Sega is celebrating this by releasing Neptunia collaboration items into Phantasy Star Online 2 (which I play every day) so hype! I hope I can get my Blanc outfit :sachi:

T-This is the first time I've heard of this.

Goddamnit. Now I need to play it. ;-;

Also, why does IF and Compa look so weird?

They all look different from my perspective. But they're fine.