A Simple Introduction

CytosineThallia

Hello! I've been a lurker in Fuwanovel for some time, but I guess it's time to introduce myself. I'm not really good at expressing myself, so I'm really sorry if my introduction sounds boring or generic.

My username is Cytosine Thallia and that is obviously not my real name  ^_^ . I haven't read so many VNs in my life due to time restrictions, but some of the ones I have read are Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, G-Senjou no Maou, Killer Queen, Danganronpa and some OELVNs. My favourite genre is mystery and I love plot twists.

My introduction is becoming too tedious... so I'm going to stop here and I hope we can get along!  :)

Hello! I've been a lurker in Fuwanovel for some time, but I guess it's time to introduce myself. I'm not really good at expressing myself, so I'm really sorry if my introduction sounds boring or generic.

My username is Cytosine Thallia and that is obviously not my real name  ^_^ . I haven't read so many VNs in my life due to time restrictions, but some of the ones I have read are Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, G-Senjou no Maou, Killer Queen, Danganronpa and some OELVNs. My favourite genre is mystery and I love plot twists.

My introduction is becoming too tedious... so I'm going to stop here and I hope we can get along!  :)

Welcome friend I look forward to discussing 2d waifu's.

:^)

Thanks, everyone, for the welcomes!

Welcome to the forums, CytoThall!

Check out Steins;Gate sometime if you like time-travel and sci-fi!

Welcome to the light/forums! 

I was a lurker too for a long time before I joined in.
Always nice to see more lurkers coming into the light! ^-^

Also, I second playing Steins;Gate! 

I watched the anime, and I was thinking of reading the VN because of the extra routes. Your replies just made me want to read it even more!  :lol:

Welcome friend I look forward to discussing 2d waifu's.
:^)

I don't have that many waifus though, because I'm picky.  :P

I have only a simply response to your simple introduction.

Welcome.

A simple reply to your simple welcome: Thanks.