Date A Live: A Must watch anime for vn lovers

VN-Angel

The quality is good, the thing is that a low-quality chapter is aired a week before it's supposed to air, I don't quite understand it.

The 7th chapter should air next Friday, however, there already is a low quality chapter 7 to download.

Her face in the OP scared me (=O=)~ Kotori is generic but for some reason I like her a lot.

Her alter ego is (/u\)~

Kotori is so cool in 'Commander Mode' & 'Sister Mode' is pretty cute too <3

This made my day :3

''Full siblings can't even marry each other!''

Okay so I watched the first three episodes in 720p.. and my reaction is literally :

What the fuck is this.

lol.

So yeah, nothing makes any logical sense, but I guess we're supposed to just take it at face value and be like meh w.e.

It's kind of cheesy, but I guess its watchable.

Oh yeah, the OP is actually probably the best part of the show lol.

Kotori is so cool in 'Commander Mode' & 'Sister Mode' is pretty cute too <3

This made my day :3

''Full siblings can't even marry each other!''

I've been meaning to say this for a while but.... nice username and avatar! Leaves nothing to the imagination about which character you like :D.

I've been meaning to say this for a while but.... nice username and avatar! Leaves nothing to the imagination about which character you like :D/>.

Arigatouuuuuuuu o(^â–½^)o

I love the Fujibayashis xD "ryouuuuu" is me here and "kyouuuuu" is my Facebook tag page <3

BOTH OF THEM ARE AWSOME!

But back on Date A Live! Do you guys think Kotori is what she seems to be? Only Shido's kawaii imouto?

I got a feeling she's something else...

A spirit maybe?

Arigatouuuuuuuu o(^â–½^)o

I love the Fujibayashis xD "ryouuuuu" is me here and "kyouuuuu" is my Facebook tag page <3

BOTH OF THEM ARE AWSOME!

But back on Date A Live! Do you guys think Kotori is what she seems to be? Only Shido's kawaii imouto?

I got a feeling she's something else...

A spirit maybe?

i'm more curious about the powers shido has. seems kinda spiritish to me.

That's what I'm afraid of, too (=O=)~ I think this show is pretty average so far. The OP, however, is super awesome B)/>/>!

yeah the story so far is kinda intresting , but haters gonna hate . lets just wait and see , thought i prefer it not having harem weirdness ending,

Pretty much what you said. I have high hopes for the yandere though,

so do i :P/> .

shidou is kinda fishy , what power does he have and her sister ? just hoping is not kinda weird or doesnt make sense at all

i dont enjoy the op of this anime. i think i hate every op in all anime , only fews i like lol :P

on eps 6 right now , this anime just caught my attention in the first episode,

i just hope it doesn't end with some weird harem weirdness :|.

Sorry to disappoint you but DAL will end with harem.

Hey!! DAL is a pure Harem anime/LN from the start and LN is still on-going(not to mention the anime only adapted 4 volumes).

There is no way they can give a proper closure to it.

Sorry to disappoint you but DAL will end with harem.

Hey!! DAL is a pure Harem anime/LN from the start and LN is still on-going(not to mention the anime only adapted 4 volumes).

There is no way they can give a proper closure to it.

No disappointment over here, I can see a generic harem ending a hundred miles away by now.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to drop in and say that I'm now obsessed with Kurumi :lol:.

I love how she's pretty evil but still has some character, like how she saved that kitten in episode 8. Her powers are also cool, making her battle scenes really fun to watch.

Really glad I didn't drop this show now :P. To be honest, Date A Live is a pretty stock light novel overall. Never expected such a fine character to be hidden within B).

I love how she's pretty evil but still has some character, like how she saved that kitten in episode 8. Her powers are also cool, making her battle scenes really fun to watch.

I loved that part. It shows that Kurumi is not just cold ruthless killer like Caleb from Blood. She still has a heart.

Also, to those who have been reading the novels: Is the anime faithful to them? I only read the first few chapters before getting tires of the godawful English in the translation.

I loved that part. It shows that Kurumi is not just cold ruthless killer like Caleb from Blood. She still has a heart.

Also, to those who have been reading the novels: Is the anime faithful to them? I only read the first few chapters before getting tires of the godawful English in the translation.

I read the novel... and when I watched the anime, I felt that it missing some portion of the story from LN.

The training session with the simulation game in first arc is one example

It is pretty faithful.

Some minor scenes and Shido monologues(main reason why most ppl said anime sucks) are the only things missing.