Date A Live: A Must watch anime for vn lovers

VN-Angel

Among the upcoming spring 2013 season animes, date a live(DAL for short) is a must watch for us, VN lovers. So I decide to give some head-up to people who don't know what DAL is.

44844.jpg

Synopsis

Itsuka Shido is a high school boy. On the last day of the spring holidays, an explosion destroys the town and a girl in armor appears in front of him. Shido's sister-in-law, Kotori, tells him that the girl is called "Special Disasterous Designated Creature: Spirit", which causes a timespace quake. Kotori disclosed that she is the commander of the anti-spirit organization Ratatosk and orders him to go out on a date with the spirit girl. Kotori says, "I don't ask you to beat the spirit. Just let her fall in love with you and save the world."

Aired Date : 2013-03-16

Genres: comedy, romance, Mecha , Sci-fi , Harem

Original light novel information

---------------------------------------------------------

Author: Tachibana Koushi (橘公司)

Illustrator: Tsunako (つなこ)

Publisher: Fujimi Fantasia Bunko

first published date : March 2011

200px-DAL_v01_cover.jpg

^volume 1 cover art

So what make me recommend DAL to you ? Let me explain .

You may not realize this from the synopsis of anime, but DAL is basically a group of secret organization Ratatosk– playing eroges/visual novels in real life. Kinda like The World God only knows .

--The spirits are the powerful existences from other dimensions. Once they arrive in the real world, there will be massive damage to the surroundings. So the best approach is to make the sprites fallen in love with someone. This is where our protagonist, Shidou Itsuka comes in, making the spirits fallen in love with him. Unlike keima, he is just a normal high-school boy until he met those dangerous spirits.

So now, he has to make the spirit fallen in love with him a.k.a "conquer her" to save the world. And this is where "Playing eroges comes in". As he has no knowledge about dating or stuffs, his sister makes him play VNs .

.... And now finally, he has to conquer the first spirit,Yatogami Touka with his newly-gain vn knowledge and it’s kinda like playing an eroge without the possibility to save and with a time limit. Will he succeed or fail ? Let us see how he will conquer that spirit and save the world~.

Pretty interesting, right ? You will like this series if you like TWGOK(i.e if the adaptation done well). So how about giving it a chance ?

As for me, it is on my must-watch list(already a great fan of light novel) and I hope you guys will like it too.

I made a FULL Preview of the upcoming Spring 2013 anime season already for those who missed it.

New season Review pt1 and New season Review pt2

I agree that Date A Live is one I plan on watching. Ive read the Light Novels and was excited when i heard that it was getting an Anime adaptation.

Next time please review the forums to see if a simular topic has been made and post there. Keeps the forum tidy and makes it so the discussion is in one place ;)/>

Next time please review the forums to see if a simular topic has been made and post there. Keeps the forum tidy and makes it so the discussion is in one place ;)/>/>

I did see you thread beforehand. I decided to make a new thread because I consider my post to be a recommendation/suggestion rather than a preview.(And a new thread has more impact than a post :D )

Sorry~ my bad. I will be careful next time :)

I did see you thread beforehand. I decided to make a new thread because I consider my post to be a recommendation/suggestion rather than a preview.(And a new thread has more impact than a post :D/> )

Sorry~ my bad. I will be careful next time :)/>

haha no worries, there seems to be a lot of buzz around this anime and its good to let more people know about it.

The previews look amazing. It will be interesting to see how good this will be. Its garnering a lot of attention so well have to just wait and hope its great.

I know right!! The BGMs are epic too. Can't wait to see.

p.s. <3 Yoshino

p.s <3 Kotori

__kotori_itsuka___by_kazenokaze-d5x1fl9.png

I'm excited and can't wait!! Just a few more days now =) This may be a dumb question, but where will be the best place to watch this from the US.. per say online? I normally use CR but I doubt this show will be on there at the moment. I first noticed about this anime on facebook and it looks amazing! Starts this 30th correct?

I'm excited and can't wait!! Just a few more days now =) This may be a dumb question, but where will be the best place to watch this from the US.. per say online? I normally use CR but I doubt this show will be on there at the moment. I first noticed about this anime on facebook and it looks amazing! Starts this 30th correct?

yes its going to start this march 30, theres a lot of sites to watch i guess :D, well you could try other sites like chia-anime/gogoanime/anilinkz.

Ill be able to provide Download links once the episodes air.

AnimeHaven is a great place to watch anime as well.!!