Nice to meet you!

AnonP

Thanks for the greetings guys! xD Wow. This forum seems really active.

It's nice to meet you~

Maybe you can contribute to some projects from here too. We can always use a translator.

Enjoy your stay and be sure to have fun! :sachi:

Thanks. If I have free time, I'll try helping out on some projects here. It'd be nice working with new people. xD

Welcome to the forums! What are your favourites, both for games and visual novels?

I'm mostly into horror games. I love the Corpse Party series. For visual novels, some of my favorites are Gore Screaming Show and Saya no Uta.

AnonP-san,

Nice to knowing you ,

and

Welcome to Fuwanovel Forum :) .

Sometime drop by on Fuwachat. :sachi:

By the way,what name your sister translation projects ?

My sister usually works on Corpse Party mangas. She's slowly working on a translation for Dot Kareshi, which is progressing kinda slow. She posts her translations on her blog: http://azukineko.blogspot.com/search/label/translation

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

What was your first VN?

Have a moe:

pgfv.png

Oh! Thank you! She's so adorable. xD

The first VN I played was Starry Sky. lol I installed it for my sister cause her friend suggested it to her, so decided to check out the game for myself. The first VN that I encountered, however, was Pure Pure. I came across a screenshot and thought it looked interesting. Back then, the game was pretty hard to find. I didn't find it until a few years after.