2 members have voted

1. 1. What anime will we watch?

• Utawarerumono
    • Rage of Bahamut: Genesis
    • Blood Lad
    • Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu

This poll is closed to new votes

Based on your input, here's what I've decided to do:

1. Sign up times will last a definite 48 hours.  Polling will last for 48 hours or until there is a clear winner. 
  2. The number of voting options will be decided as such: 5 for 10 people signed up and another 1 for every 3 members participating after (5 for 10, 6 for 13, etc.)
  3. The seasonal cycle will remain.
  4. Mini Movie Cycles will be held every so many normal cycles.  

To start off, we will have a Movie Cycle as soon as this cycle ends.  This doesn't affect current places in the regular cycle (next to pick, etc.).  You can start signing up and making suggestions now.  Any movie as fine as long as it is either stand-alone or the first in a series (and follows the basic rules of the club).

You can also start putting forth and signing up for the next seasonal cycle (Spring 2015). 

Fair enough. I haven't watched many anime movies so this should prove interesting.

My movie suggestion will be Perfect Blue. I've been meaning to watch it for a while now and i've been told it's one of the few good horrors in the anime world so i'm definitely eager to try it.

I'll join the mini movie cycle, with my recommendation being: Garden of Words

first thing is first we gotta talk about copyright

next I`ll sign up for the movie but i don`t think I've ever seen an anime movie excluding recaps of seasons.

I'll also signup for the seasonal my recommendation is Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru the second season.