Hello!

Kenzo

Hey guys! How is it going?

To be honest i've been on for a while but I just never had the time to say hello......but you know it happens!

I started reading VN's not to long ago and i kinda just fell in love with em'  :D

My first VN was Katawa Shoujo, i personally thought i was great but i have read some other ones since i started but my favorite's so far have been:

Hoshizora no Memoria

Rewrite

and Canvas 2

Thanks for reading, hope you have a wonderful day and i hope to get to know the community better and add more to my favorites list!

Yummm Hoshizora no Memoria and Rewrite are some of my top favs as well~

Welcome to the forums dude!

Hey just curious, but on your signature (I think that's what its called correct me if im wrong) you have Hoshizora no Memoria and If My Heart Had Wings, but what are the other 2 pairs from? 

Any response is appreciated! Thanks for your time. 

Welcome to the forums~ and congrats on taking my 100th like :3

Hey just curious, but on your signature (I think that's what its called correct me if im wrong) you have Hoshizora no Memoria and If My Heart Had Wings, but what are the other 2 pairs from? 

The third one is from Neko Para https://vndb.org/v15538

Yeah, it's called a signature :D Mr. Meogii was making signatures for people if you ever want one:

The other two pairs are

header.jpg?t=1420258690

Yeah, it's called a signature :D Mr. Meogii was making signatures for people if you ever want one:

The other two pairs are

header.jpg?t=1420258690

Oh Thank you very much for letting me know! 

I'll have to look into em' see if they are something ill enjoy reading.

Thank you for your time, and helping me out! It's much appreciated.  :D

Oh Thank you very much for letting me know! 

I'll have to look into em' see if they are something ill enjoy reading.

Thank you for your time, and helping me out! It's much appreciated.  :D

Symphonic Rain is great, gave it a 9/10 on VNDB. The only problem is that it is a bit slow at first, but it rewards you for your patience. Also, be sure to read all of the routes, that's the only way to unlock the true route. 

Anyway, welcome to the forums~

Welcome to the forums man, in here the cake is actually real. 

You can make a list of the VNs you've read at https://vndb.org/ and even link to it in your profile! :)

^^ Do that. Unless you are someone like me who can just say i've read everything in english as long as it was +18 rated. 

Hey guys! How is it going?

To be honest i've been on for a while but I just never had the time to say hello......but you know it happens!

I started reading VN's not to long ago and i kinda just fell in love with em'  :D

My first VN was Katawa Shoujo, i personally thought i was great but i have read some other ones since i started but my favorite's so far have been:

Hoshizora no Memoria

Rewrite

and Canvas 2

Thanks for reading, hope you have a wonderful day and i hope to get to know the community better and add more to my favorites list!

Nice I like Hoshizora and Rewrite a lot too. Welcome to Fuwa Forums and I hope we all get along.