Winter 2015 Anime Discussion

Down

I kind of disagree with this

Inaho didn't do anything particularly special in that fight. He fulfilled a pretty standard

role for an artillery strike, and nothing more. I'm not even sure that he had anything to do with the plan itself, since this was a much more military solution than what he usually comes up with.

In a way yes, but if it's such a standard role why use Inaho at all? Oh that's right because he's the protagonist and has to be the focus in every single combat ever..

The rest of the army are literally just disposable people so you can see death and destruction and i hate seeing the anime treating everyone else like trash while glorifying Inaho all the god damn time.

Why never bother to focus on any other character? I'm still waiting for Inko's awesome debut here.

It's just rinse and repeat with this anime, that's really the major problem.

Even if in this episode Inaho wasn't doing OP things (to be fair he was doing very complicated and complex calculations in seconds so it's still kind of OP) he's still the reason they win every time, it's just tiresome.

In other news

Shaft delivering their glorious shower scenes.

Am not disappoint

10/10

KanColle is still kind of a guilty pleasure. Cute girls doing cute things is nice sometimes. I think the Abyssal WO carriers are badass and cool though. The "dead" look in their eyes.  ^_^

Akatsuki no Yona is getting interested. At the moment I think they wont make it with 24 episodes. We are still a long way from a decent ending in my opinion. Hopefully they wont do a cliffhanger. This anime is on my top 3 from 2014. Yes I count it as a 2014 anime because it was announced for fall season. I really like the second opening too. 

annnnd saekano is reverting to a typical harem with a clueless protag

Ugh the last anime I tried to watch like that was oriemi..harem is pretty much destroying the medium.

Also I watched the anime shorts "I can't understand what my husband is saying" it was both funny and bleak t the same time. The shorts series set in a doctors office is the superior short this Winter.

The latest ep 7 of Death Parade was pretty good. We get to know a lot more about both the characters and the setting. The last part really leaves you waiting for what will happen in the next episode.

Anyone watch Death Parade ep.7 yet?

A bit of Insight into Decim as a character with a sub plot building up.

Decim apparently has...

human emotions in order to make the judgement process a lot more efficient, since the death rate has risen dramatically.

The reason Decim has emotions is because Nona had started to question whether arbiters -who don't have emotions and can't die- are fit to judge the dead humans. She wanted to see what would be opinion of a arbiter who has emotions. Though there definitely maybe some other reason which concerns the death rate(not mentioned yet though it's possible).

The latest ep 7 of Death Parade was pretty good. We get to know a lot more about both the characters and the setting. The last part really leaves you waiting for what will happen in the next episode.

The reason Decim has emotions is because Nona had started to question whether arbiters -who don't have emotions and can't die- are fit to judge the dead humans. She wanted to see what would be opinion of a arbiter who has emotions. Though there definitely maybe some other reason which concerns the death rate(not mentioned yet though it's possible).

I have been wondering but what exactly happend to...

the idol from episode 6, since Mayu (the other girl from ep.6) is still with Ginti.

I have been wondering but what exactly happend to...

the idol from episode 6, since Mayu (the other girl from ep.6) is still with Ginti.

I'm pretty sure that the idol was sent. As for why Mayu is still there I don't really know but something tells me it's because Ginti didn't like the fact that Decim has a human girl helping him while he doesn't.

Tokyo Ghoul √A latest episode is so amazing even though I already know the story.... the pacing, soundtrack and the atmosphere is just perfect even though they cut some content.

And I just realized each ending feature something of the episode, its so beautiful in a meta way~

Uhhh, in generic harems, Absolute Duo is better than Testament

Durarara x2 is a pretty much pick up, if you haven't seen season one, what are you doing!?

A/Z is all the controversy because Gen isn't related with this season.

Death Parade is an original based off a Madhouse short about betrayal and human nature.

Tokyo Ghoul Root A appears to be doing pretty well for those who like the dark and gritty.

And I personally have my eye on Virgin Maria waiting for the uncensored BluRays, because ecchi.

Note that I don't care much about dramatic romance titles, so someone else can pick those apart.

i dont believe maria the vrigin witch has that much sensoring or ecchi in it.

It is definitly the best series for me this season though, cant wait for next episode.

Well, at least the princess got her memory back. Thank god it didn't take ages.

I'm still astonished on how the single ship that even fights the martians always manages to escape regardless of how rekt they get.

Also amazing how the martians who are surrounding the Earth still have not managed to find it with their obviously superior technology.

Again this show baffles me with its stupidity, the martians are all brain dead it  seems.

Looking forward to Slaine getting rekt soon, the show tries pretty hard to make him look like a douchebag, I guess it worked.

Sadly, the only things I kept up with so far are Parasyte and KanColle. Parasyte is freaking amazing, it's perfect in so many ways.

KanColle on the other hand is starting to just turning to pure meh for me.

The hint of sad stuff happening in the anime was a tease. We had a character die and then nothing, just SoL, I was hoping for some seriousness. The few fight scenes felt lackluster from lacking BGM and visuals, I just don't feel tension. The SoL stuff is fine, the curry cookoff being the best episode, but besides that, every week has been really dull

:(