Jpet turns out to be heanti

Lefon

So it was one normal saturday granted it was late and i decided that since i had not taken part in karaoke all day that i would join the karaoke call and do a song. So i join the call and i get the ussual hello as i join. Then HMN starts telling me to shut up. Me being me decided i am going to start questioning what is going on. So Jpet tells me that he found an image on the internet of Yumiko titty fucking a carrot

NSFW:

(

http://i.imgur.com/ajTyDS8.gif)

source for anyone interested. By this point HMN decides that he wants the origonal content. So he does what any crazed hentai lover would do he asks Jpet to go off and find the source material for him. Jpet being the guy he is complies without question. Minutes later he found the material and gave it to Hikari. By this point Hikari was watching the hentai but Nagisa was in the calla t the same time and he wanted one of Makina. So Jpet go's off to go find one of Makina to no avail.

So this is the christmas story of how Jpet is a secret hentai.

Update for the thread:

Last night, Jay and HMN were enjoying Noble Work's H-scenes together. It was too much for my innocent eyes, but I could tell they were having fun.

嘘吐き。

I guess Hymen was broken all along, eh...

stahp

• 2 months later...

The necro...!

To be frank, I don't know who made it, nor do I think that's the original. All I know is that a few of those were made, and I happened to find them back then. Because of that, I don't think there's any hope of more Sachi ones ^^

And, well, as for this thread... let's just say some people (I shan't give any names) like to purposefully ruin certain people's reputations...  :nervous: