Hello (´・ω・`)

Vario

Hello everyone~

I'm reading visual novels for like 2 years, so I'm not really a beginner here. I've been visiting fuwanovel site for all this time, but I've taken a step for joining the forum community just now. The main reason is the fact that I'm not a native English speaker. So I want to get more practice through discussion of an interesting subject for me. Well, you pretty much know this line. "Sorry for my bad English." I hope this won't be a big problem...

I've already got an enough knowledge to be able to read in English without real problems, but at that time I can barely speak by myself. That's pretty embarrassing x)

And I'm already trying to learn japanese... ("・ω・)

As for novels, I've read not that much. Almost all of the last year was a one big journey through Little Busters. It was kinda easy to read so lengthy vn that early, but vns were not the subject of my main interest at that time and that's why it's taken so long.

Well... What should I say?.. I'm a fan of a good drama (Key, you know) and story-driven games. I'm ok with comedy/moe thing though (common route of Grisaia was really good for example). But episodic stories isn't for me (sorry, WAB fans). There are only a very few of them which have piqued my interest.

So, hello again. I'll be happy to answer you, if you have any questions :3

Hello everyone~

I'm reading visual novels for like 2 years, so I'm not really a beginner here. I've been visiting fuwanovel site for all this time, but I've taken a step for joining the forum community just now. The main reason is the fact that I'm not a native English speaker. So I want to get more practice through discussion of an interesting subject for me. Well, you pretty much know this line. "Sorry for my bad English." I hope this won't be a big problem...

I've already got an enough knowledge to be able to read in English without real problems, but at that time I can barely speak by myself. That's pretty embarrassing x)

As for novels, I've read not that much. Almost all of the last year was a one big journey through Little Busters. It was kinda easy to read so lengthy vn that early, but vns were not the subject of my main interest at that time and that's why it's taken so long.

Well... What should I say?.. I'm a fan of a good drama (Key, you know) and story-driven games. I'm ok with comedy/moe thing though (common route of Grisaia was really good for example). But episodic stories isn't for me (sorry, WAB fans). There are only a very few of them which have piqued my interest.

Welcome to the army... finally.

dBX3yYu.gif

Since you aren't a native speaker, what is your native language? There're people from all across the world who fit into all sorts of niches around here, there's no way you can't fit in ^ω^

Welcome to the forums. Nice avatar~

Hello everyone~

Same here (I'm learning japanese as well). Let's do our best!

So, where are you from? Cartagra's pretty cool right?

Hello everyone~

Hello Vario, and welcome to this wonderful world of Fuwanovel~ (*‿*✿)

No need to worry, you have great English from what I've just seen. Although, I'm not really a good judge of that being that my English is relatively faulty as well. I can tell you put effort into your words and sentences, and it came out all nicely (even to the trained eye). If you want to practice your writing/speaking, then doing so here is the best idea and it'll help you improve immensely. I've been doing the same here myself, and it has helped me a ton as well! ^w^

Also, your wishlist is amazing and filled with many, many amazing titles. Since you're learning Japanese, which untranslated Visual Novel are you most interested in or want to be able to read first?

Wow... That's amazing, guys. I've never seen so many answers...Just wow. So, sorry for the late answer (this was a middle of the night when I've started this topic), but here we go.

Don't worry about bad English. I'm native, yet I still say that :P

So what are you reading right now?

Well, currently I'm very busy with preparations for exams at my university... But it's Sharin no Kuni. I've read first two chapters and it was really good. Sometimes reminds me of Grisaia, but I think that Sharin is even better. For now, at least.

Ello and welcome :3 dont forget your required reading of the awesomeness that is Muv luv alternative :3

Yup. I think that I'll read ML in the near future, after I get past the exams, Sharin, and Lamento. I'm really curious about it.

So long as you use the Oxford comma, your English is better than Ernest Hemingway's in my heart. (That arse didn't use the Oxford comma.)

Anyway, welcome to the forums!

Never heard about it. Hmm... Am I right, that the main point here is the difference between British and American English? Anyway, I think that I get the idea about it. I'll try to keep it in my mind :3

Since you aren't a native speaker, what is your native language? There're people from all across the world who fit into all sorts of niches around here, there's no way you can't fit in ^ω^

1b927b73e226.jpg

Welcome to the party! :D I hope we get to talk sometime.

Oh, thanks :3

And I love Mio, too. But Elizabeth...

Welcome to the forums. Nice avatar~

Same here (I'm learning japanese as well). Let's do our best!

So, where are you from? Cartagra's pretty cool right?

Thank you :3

I've already given a hint for the first question...

Cartagra's interesing, I agree. Want to see KnS, since almost everyone says about that it's even better.

Welcome~

Doesn't it feel good to leave the shadowy life of a lurker for the light of posting?

I'm not a stalker or anything :D

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

You should read Clannad, Air, and Kanon. :)

I'll read them sometime in the future, but not now, since I've watched the anime and here is a lot of other novels, which I want to give a shot. And as for Clannad, I'll wait for the official release.

Oh. And I'm also interested in One, too.

And thanks to everyone for the answers ^_^

Hello Vario, and welcome to this wonderful world of Fuwanovel~ (*‿*✿)

No need to worry, you have great English from what I've just seen. Although, I'm not really a good judge of that being that my English is relatively faulty as well. I can tell you put effort into your words and sentences, and it came out all nicely (even to the trained eye). If you want to practice your writing/speaking, then doing so here is the best idea and it'll help you improve immensely. I've been doing the same here myself, and it has helped me a ton as well! ^w^

Also, your wishlist is amazing and filled with many, many amazing titles. Since you're learning Japanese, which untranslated Visual Novel are you most interested in or want to be able to read first?

Hello~

Fuwanovel is great place. Liked the site and the forum with the first sight.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm really happy to hear this. But there still remains a lot of work for me. Good luck to you too :3

Oh, that's a hard question. White Album 2, I think. I love winter and the story looks very promising itself. And there are also Aiyoku no Eustia, Baldr Sky Dive, Oretsuba, Dies irae, Muramasa... And upcoming Angel Beats series of course.

Thanks~

Точно. Почему именно такое предположение возникло?

Было 2 подсказки:

1. Когда тебя спросили какой ты национальности, ты дал(а) ссылку на русский хостинг изображений.
  2. В твоём списке несколько VN - русские, из которых одна даже не была переведена на английский.

Было 2 подсказки:

1. Когда тебя спросили какой ты национальности, ты дал(а) ссылку на русский хостинг изображений.
  2. В твоём списке несколько VN - русские, из которых одна даже не была переведена на английский.

Ты копаешь слишком далеко х)

Там подсказка была уже в самом изображении ведь. Ну да ладно. О хостинге я действительно не подумал.

А со списком логично, да. Тем более, что я там отмечаю ещё и версии, которые читал. А среди них было достаточно русскоязычных переводов.

Here is a cute pic for others readers:

b86c9a181253.jpg

Ты копаешь слишком далеко х)

Там подсказка была уже в самом изображении ведь. Ну да ладно. О хостинге я действительно не подумал.

А со списком логично, да. Тем более, что я там отмечаю ещё и версии, которые читал. А среди них было достаточно русскоязычных переводов.

Here is a cute pic for others readers:

b86c9a181253.jpg

That's my curse. Can't do anything about it. Still, it's a pleasure to meet a fellow Russian on a forum like this one.

Я догадывался о картинке, но я не смотрел то аниме. И да, пожалуй ты отметился Русскими версиями. Но сам я ещё не слишком знаком с сайтом, потому не додумался проверить. В любом случае - добро пожаловать!

That's my curse. Can't do anything about it. Still, it's a pleasure to meet a fellow Russian on a forum like this one.

Я догадывался о картинке, но я не смотрел то аниме. И да, пожалуй ты отметился Русскими версиями. Но сам я ещё не слишком знаком с сайтом, потому не додумался проверить. В любом случае - добро пожаловать!