Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Boys Love, or more commonly known as yaoi. I'm not exactly surprised if you mistook me for a female. Don't worry about it.

Haha I'm sorry!

Sometimes I like to refer to people as their avatar rather than their username.

ie. I'm gonna call blahblahblah "Sora" for the duration of the avatar's existence.

Heehee actually I remember when I first joined you called me Triple B, and I really liked that one. But Sora is fine too.

Can't tell if you missed my shitty joke or if I missed something...

Confession: I don't really like my given name

I probably did miss the shitty joke.

^wat? :l

Confession: Today four dogs were licking my face at the same time. 

999 is a VN.

Confession: both my first and last name are misspelled/pronounced about 80% of the time. I've had teachers go entire semesters spelling my name wrong when it's right in front of them.

Well at least they are not surprised when they learn about your gender :P

Actually, every time I see Funyarinpa, I think of Funyions.

What are Funyions?

Confession: both my first and last name are misspelled/pronounced about 80% of the time. I've had teachers go entire semesters spelling my name wrong when it's right in front of them.

My last name makes people think I'm Asian, even though I'm so visibly Caucasian it's almost hilarious.  That never ceases to annoy me  >.<

For reference, my last name is Germanic in origin.  Unfortunately, I don't feel comfortable saying my last name on the internet, so that's as much as you guys are getting  :P

Confession - Another child custody battle:

So after longs talk with agreement with my ex that we'd move out of the state together to raise our child, she comes up with another crazy idea. After she tells her current husband that it's not his kid, she wants to leave ahead of me with the child. She says she wants 1 month alone with time to think. She'll be staying at her friends house. It sounds really fishy and she won't give me any other details besides, "I want alone time to think." The problem is, the legal father isn't me yet. I've had a DNA test on the child stating it's mind, but it's not an official court DNA test. I can't trust her anymore. I've given her too many chances.

I could file for a court DNA test now before she leaves and not agree to allow the child to leave the current state we live in (California.) If I do that, the whole family on the Husband's side will know. Who knows what will happen to their family? Maybe, the husband would commit suicide from shame and the wife will follow. Maybe she'll be forced to move into a housing arrangements with some roommates to make the minimum in order to pay child support. My income is higher than hers and I live with a well off family who could take turns taking care of her. Besides her husbands family here, she has no one on her family's side.

It's completely evil. But in principle, I won't be giving up my daughter. 

Woe is me. Should I just let them peacefully carry on their lives and pretend that my daughter doesn't exist? I don't want my daughter to live the rest of her life under a custody battle either.

This is karma 100% punishing me. 

So after longs talk with agreement with my ex that we'd move out of the state together to raise our child, she comes up with another crazy idea. After she tells her current husband that it's not his kid, she wants to leave ahead of me with the child. She says she wants 1 month alone with time to think. She'll be staying at her friends house. It sounds really fishy and she won't give me any other details besides, "I want alone time to think." The problem is, the legal father isn't me yet. I've had a DNA test on the child stating it's mind, but it's not an official court DNA test. I can't trust her anymore. I've given her too many chances.

I could file for a court DNA test now before she leaves and not agree to allow the child to leave the current state we live in (California.) If I do that, the whole family on the Husband's side will know. Who knows what will happen to their family? Maybe, the husband would commit suicide from shame and the wife will follow. Maybe she'll be forced to move into a housing arrangements with some roommates to make the minimum in order to pay child support. My income is higher than hers and I live with a well off family who could take turns taking care of her. Besides her husbands family here, she has no one on her family's side.

Woe is me. Should I just let them peacefully carry on their lives and pretend that my daughter doesn't exist? I don't want my daughter to live the rest of her life under a custody battle either.

Good luck.  Not something I have experience with myself but I can understand it's important.  :P

I can only hope you can get out of this in w way that will satisfy everybody as much as possible.