Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I agree

But that will make me their little sister.....

[i am 14 and i discovered VNs]

The fact that my favorite nukiges are incest ones makes this line awkward as all hell

JK lol, I only like Mother/ Son

But hey, I am not the youngest here now it seems

Well doesn't matter

If you are mature, that is respectable

If you are immature, that is kawaii

Win/win

Ohh, thanks for sharing. I always like learning more about everyone. I wonder why she suddenly changed so drastically? But yeah, it was pretty mean of her to be all lovey/dovey with you and then do a 180 when she got back.. hmm. Hopefully your next interest will work out better!

Confession: My first love interest was online.. and it didn't go very well at all. I got very heartbroken. Long distance seems to be a reoccurring problem in people I've become interested in.

No idea actually. I wondered if it had been something I did, but alas, when I confronted her much later I got no such answers. :/

I hope so too! Thanks! ^_^

Also, long distance relationships can be pretty tough. ;-;

Confession: I've been a part of a few, but they didn't work out to well in the end.

*smiles at Linova* *smiles at Linova* *smiles at Linova* *smiles at Linova* *smiles at Linova* *smiles at Linova* *smiles at Linova*

*smiles back sheepishly at Cyrillej* *smiles back sheepishly at Cyrillej* *smiles back sheepishly at Cyrillej* *smiles back sheepishly at Cyrillej*

I wonder if it works if you're a guy...

*smiles at Linova* *smiles at Linova* *smiles at Linova* *smiles at Linova* *smiles at Linova* *smiles at Linova* *smiles at Linova*

Hawawawawawawawawawawawawawawa *_*

Confession: I always open up someone's profile by accident, whenever I try to go to the last post made in a topic! It's the worst!   :conspiracy:

Confession: My first love interest was online.. and it didn't go very well at all. I got very heartbroken.

Same here. And my case of "didn't go well" was really bad.

Confession: I think you're being a bit too cocky now... Do you consider yourself cute? :P

Yes, of course I do. If you see this face, how could you not think so too? 

*smiles* *smiles*

PdrOCdi.jpg

*smiles at Tyrael* *smiles at Tyrael* *smiles at Tyrael* *smiles at Tyrael* *smiles at Tyrael* *smiles at Tyrael* *smiles at Tyrael* 

I imagine Flutterz looking like this,

5IB8jlR.jpg

Geez, just bang already :amane:

*smiles at Zeno* *smiles at Zeno* *smiles at Zeno* *smiles at Zeno* *smiles at Zeno* *smiles at Zeno* *smiles at Zeno* 

I imagine Flutterz looking like this,

5IB8jlR.jpg

Wow, rude. My hair is not red.

*smiles at Cyrillej* *smiles at Cyrillej* *smiles at Cyrillej* *smiles at Cyrillej* *smiles at Cyrillej* *smiles at Cyrillej* *smiles at Cyrillej* 

Long distance relationships huh.... it sucks when you can't do anything about it. That feeling of powerlessness is real..

What happened to this thread and where'd all these smiling come from?  :sachi: 

That's another thread idea: who has the best smile?  <insert pic here>

I think I naturally smile even when I'm not exactly happy. It has become a natural part of my facade now.

Long distance relationships huh.... it sucks when you can't do anything about it. That feeling of powerlessness is real..

What happened to this thread and where'd all these smiling come from?  :sachi:

That's another thread idea: who has the best smile?  <insert pic here>

I think I naturally smile even when I'm not exactly happy. It has become a natural part of my facade now.