Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I never read Kanon. I tried using Sparknotes, but the damn site doesn't summarize VNs. To write my paper on Mai and Sayuri I just read a bunch of reviews and discussions of the episodes (couldn't even be bothered to watch the anime lol). I figured if I wrote a long ass paper on it there would be no way people would find out I never read it. But the paranoia is killing me. I'm a Fraud okay! Time to pack the bags and seek political asylum at the lemmasoft forums.

Edit: I may or may not be a few months early for April fools... 

^https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3027-kanon-day/?p=55573

[2014]
"So basically start playing Kanon on Jan 7th, and finish playing a route on February first (the last day in the game). This was unsuccessful last year due to my schedule having been packed with work, but I'm hoping it will be successful this year."

Apparently last year was also unsuccessful, then. Try again this year? :D

^https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/3027-kanon-day/?p=55573

[2014]

"So basically start playing Kanon on Jan 7th, and finish playing a route on February first (the last day in the game). This was unsuccessful last year due to my schedule having been packed with work, but I'm hoping it will be successful this year."

Apparently last year was also unsuccessful, then. Try again this year? :D

Confession- Reading Tiago's About Me: "Perhaps you read it as "Tiag of Varela", but that's utterly incorrect and you should stop doing it before you get into an "accident" yourself." 

I'll admit, the very first time I ever saw his username I read it as "Tiag of Varela" 

Confession: so did I, and my first thought was "what the fuck is a Tiag?"

Confession- Reading Tiago's About Me: "Perhaps you read it as "Tiag of Varela", but that's utterly incorrect and you should stop doing it before you get into an "accident" yourself." 

I'll admit, the very first time I ever saw his username I read it as "Tiag of Varela" 

Who didn't?

I'd assume he did it on purpose, since if he didn't, it should have been TiagoFVarela instead of Tiagofvarela.

Though I do admit that the latter is more preferable in terms of aesthetics. 

Doesn't change the fact that he's Tiag.