Cho Dengeki Stryker All-Ages Steam Code Giveaway!

Ryechu

486399100_chodengeki_web.jpg

I've done a giveaway on here before, so I figured it was about time for another one.

One of the perks of purchasing games directly from Mangagamer's website is that you can typically get a Steam Code for the All-Ages version, if one is available.  At the moment you have to send an e-mail for it, but they're working on getting it automated.  If you've purchased a game, always send their support staff an e-mail and ask if there is a Steam Code that could go with the game.

I happen to have one of those codes from the copy of Cho Dengeki Stryker I purchased a while back.  I have no use for it, so, I think I should share the love!  So what do you have to do to enter?

(Please read the whole entry, as anybody is eligible to win!)

I'm not particularly a fan of owning digital copies of games - I much prefer to own the physical edition.  It's an entirely different feeling to be able to hold onto the box and know that this copy is yours.  I'm curious to know how many people agree or disagree with that sentiment.

If you own a physical copy of any Visual Novel, especially if it's one of your favorites, take a picture of the box, or show off everything inside of it.  Somewhere in the picture, you need to have your Fuwanovel name written on a piece of paper, legible, included with the stuff.  That way I know you didn't just go to Google and sneak some random stock photo...

If you don't own any physical copies of Visual Novels, how about any other video game?  Especially games that are more than just a disc and a case.  Same story - take a picture, have your Fuwanovel name written on a piece of paper in the picture as well.

If you don't own physical copies of anything, or don't own a camera, then you're going to have to exercise your paint and/or photoshop skills and draw me a game cover of your favorite Visual Novel.  It doesn't have to be amazing (I can't draw to save my life, don't worry).  Obviously make sure your Fuwanovel name is somewhere on it as well.

Along with your picture - just tell me why you decided to buy the title you took a picture of, or if it was a gift, tell me why you liked it!  Just a short blurb is fine, unless you want to write a novel about it - I'll happily read it.

I’ll let this run until December 1.  On that day, I’ll use a random number generator and pick a winner based on the post number.  One entry per person.  Multiple posts will result in disqualification.  If you have questions, PM me!

Good luck!

The disclaimers from the suits are in the spoiler.

1.     You must have Steam to play this game.  If you don’t use Steam, you won’t be able to play this game.

2.    Multiple entries will disqualify you.  Please do not post more than once in this thread.

3.    I will use the True Number Generator from http://www.random.org/ .  The lowest number will be the first thread with an entry, and the highest will be the last thread.

4.    Entries need to have a picture using the information provided above, as well as a blurb about the subject material in the picture.  Entries missing this information will be disqualified.

It also came with a t-shirt and pillow case, not pictured. I also have a Katherine wallscroll above it. You could call me a fan of the game.

LDqrRIW.jpg

I bought it because I own a lot of physical Atlus products and the entire premise of Catherine (Romance/Horror) immediately captured my interest even before I played it. The demo sold me on it and I preordered the collector's edition the next day.

I do have other limited editions but none of them are accessible to me at the moment.  I always prefer physical copies when possible for exactly the same reasons you listed.  I feel like I'm getting something for my money that's tangible and that makes it worth it for me. 

v6kxo8.jpg

Reason for buying: Resistance is futile.   Seriously though, I really do love the Persona franchise (even if they are currently milking P4 for everything it's worth).  Since Persona 3 is my favorite game of all time, I was really curious to see how the P3 cast was doing so once they announced it would have those characters in it (especially Junpei) I was pretty much sold. 

Awww, I was going to do Rewrite HF.

I bought this because ever since I played it for the first time when the patch came out, I've been in love with Little Busters. When I saw this on Amazon for about $15, I knew I had to have it. Makes me glad I never splurged on one of the $60+ copies of the regular edition I used to see floating around ebay. This one has an artbook the size of a small manga volume and an arrange CD.

fsyCSqT.jpg

I don't really feel as strongly about physical stuff as many of y'others, so I actually got this partly to see how good/bad a job kawa-soft did on their WEE release edit (SP might be better in this regard, but not all that much + potentially misses some text). I care about that for... no real good reason. That said, I did get the DLSite version (which was the one I read first) through a torrent Aaeru didn't share publicly and she wanted people to pay if they liked it b/c it was actually well-priced at ~10EUR. Can't tell whether they still sell it as their site is giving an SQL error.

Anyway, maximum weeb + bad photographer engage:

RdgaAi8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm big fan of physical copies since they look good on the the shelf & I attend to forget to play my digital copies of my games. So I wouldn't mind paying premium for it.

I brought Clannad on vita because I just had to have a physical copy of it even if I couldn't read jap & I love Clannad. 

1Ua1nUz.jpg

• 2 weeks later...