Both selection "Bad" ending?

5T4R

mMdCytl.png

Have you ever encountered a Visual Novel that has both selection lead to a bad ending?

HBsuMoml.jpg

I have this habit where, when I start a thread. I would make it Visually Appealing. Sorry if it bothers you somehow. It's just a habit where I started many years back.

本当にご免なさい Hontōnigomennasai

The closest thing I can think of is in DMMD during Clear's route you need to wait for the options to time out, basically. Both first ones lead to the same bad ending, because it's the penultimate choice. Also the timed out choices I think is true for a few games? In Princess Nightmare you're supposed to time out some choices, but I don't think it's the difference between a good and bad end...

I can remember that in Kara no Shoujo when a bad end is triggered the game still continues for a while. So when the next set of choices comes up both options will lead to a pretty interesting bad end.

P.S. You don't have to make a disclaimer about your visually appealing threads. Having a good sense of aesthetics (like you clearly do) could never be frowned upon

Mass Effect 3 lets you choose between four different bad endings, but that's not a Visual Novel.

I remember some VNs having fatal choices, but those always lead to the same bad ending (aka, the choice didn't matter).

I've not yet seen a choice leading to different bad endings on the spot. In a metaphorical sense, maybe BlazBlue, because everything sucks in BlazBlu. The only difference is the "game over"-screen or a 60$ sequel.