Salutations Guv'na

Guest Tiekiller

You mean this isn't the afterlife? lol, and i have read Grisaia already thank you :), i'm not sure exactly how up to date my VNDB list is for anyone looking there, but i believe it's.... mostly accurate :P, thank you for your replies Life and Nohman, and that was actually my very first VN ever Sirjabberwock, but thank you for mentioning it, if it's available in the browse section of Fuwanovel, odds are i've read it or didn't find it interesting enough lol, i'm looking forward to so many VN's being translated though. (hopefully they don't get dropped D:)

Oh danggg you've read like 5x more VNs than I have haha xD

Maybe check out the top 50 VNs thread for any potential ones you might like~

What are some of the currently-being-translated VNs you are looking forward to? I'm particularly looking forward to Yuzusoft ones :D

You want us to call you onii-chan?

(Just to clarify, not all of us are lolis, only some of us are *tiagofvalera*.)

But welcome to the forums! Here you will find many a people of many a interest, though his place seems more inclined to lolis anyways (look for the Steve or Nosebleed....)

Hi everyone ^_^, don't be fooled by my topic title, i'm from the USA lol, i hope to get along with everyone :).

So this is the part i say a bit about myself right? <_<.... uhm.... I love Nakige and i'm a (secret) fan of loli, i'm not a fan of nukige but i prefer my VN's to.... not cut corners on content *cough* >_>, but all-ages is fine too, i loved Rewrite, i'm a sucker for romance and comedy, graphics don't bother me no matter how old (or text only) it may be, i absolutely ADORE white/silver haired heroines.... and Natsume Rin. I've actually stalked the request/download board before and looked through a loli thread made by... an admin named steve(?) i believe, but this will be my first day as an official member of the forums. It's nice meeting you all, please take good care of me *bow*

Edit: btw, feel free to call me Tiekiller, Tie, TK, Onii-Chan, or any combination of the above ;)

Edit 2: for clarification purposes, this is the Steve i was thinking of lol, coulda sworn he was an Admin :P

Welcome to the forums, onii-chan :D