Ossssuuu!

5T4R

The names "5T4R" a harcore lolicon that touches himself 10 times a day. A boy that enjoys Visual Novel recently is addicted to it, and what makes him addicted to it? "Katawa Shoujo" (The first Visual Novel that he ever played)

You don't need to know my real name but I'm 17, I live in a very small island where coconut would drop on my head everyday.

I'm weird in my own way, it's just who I am. You know how they ask you to be yourself, but they judge you? I get that a lot. 

I love Translated Visual Novel and I support those who made those! You have my thanks, I could give you my motivational support, that's all I can do. 

Katawa Shoujo is wonderful to the highest degree possible.

Welcome to our forums. I personally appreciate eccentric people, and even more so people who are happy to be themselves! So I think maybe perhaps we will get along (but time will tell better than an intro ever can). Also, if you are looking for another vn to read, Tsukihime is incredible. So good... T.T

Welcome to Fuwa! A.K.A. Promised Loli Land, you came to the right place.

Yaaay, there can never be enough lolicons in this world, I'm happy that one more is joining us.

As a welcoming gift, I shall give you a loli according to your introduction:

ZvHu1ic.png

She also lives on a small island, not sure if she had incidents with coconuts, though. :P

Hope you have fun on the forums and I'll see you around.

• 1 month later...