Upcoming Video Games: News, Trailers and More

Stray Cat

Sayonara UmiharaKawase - Spring 2015 PSVita

I played a little of the Omega Quintet jp demo, and the gameplay didn't really seem that fun to me.

I'm kinda tempted to try Order 1886 game :0 it looks cool. But I need to finish my other games first~.

The only 2015 listed upcoming games I'd be interested in so far are: Amnesia, Danganronpa Another Episode, Until Dawn, and Tales of Zesteria. Maybe also Project Xzone2.  I may not be able to get/play them all, but definitely prioritizing Danganronpa AE  ^_^

This year, I am planning to save up and import Danganronpa 2, 999, VLR Vita (US version because dub), Danganronpa AE and Persona 4 Golden.

If ZE3 gets announced, it is going to the top of the pile (preferably the limited edition).

I am planning to buy few other games.Ace Attorney Trilogy for my 3DS, Hotline Miami 2 and Dustforce for Vita, Alien:Isolation and Wolfenstein TNO for PC. In that order.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/04/27/girl-friend-beta-will-release-august-japan-playstation-vita/

I only know about this franchise because I used a set of Girlfriend (Beta) cards for my first Weiss Schwarz tournament. I picked that despite not knowing what it was from because the art was just amazing. I love the character design for this and I'll probably pick up the game unless it's a flop.

My biggest regret is that they didn't include the best character in the franchise:

26973270.jpeg

Akari Amari. Self-proclaimed zombie hunter, lover of horror movies, and stitcher of horror-themed stuffed animals. Well, there's like 100 girls in the franchise so I guess they obviously couldn't include all of them, and I do like a lot of the 8 girls they chose for the VN. I dunno. I'm looking forward to it, even if only because the art is amazing.

Edit: Also. Vita exclusive? Vita exclusive.

8 minute preview of the Vita Touhou dungeon crawler game that's coming out. Man it looks good. I mean just having a voiced Touhou story with nice character art is worth the price of admission, and the dungeon crawling looks really great with all the unique systems. I will definitely be trying to get my hands on the special edition of this.

Vita exclusive? Vita exclusive.

Edit: Oh and it's nice that it will have furigana so it'll be much easier to read than a lot of games on the Vita that just use kanji with no furigana.