Upcoming Video Games: News, Trailers and More

Stray Cat

Is this only Japanese made games? Because you definitely can add a heck ton of games if it's not Japanese made (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Battlefield: Hardline, Far Cry 4, etc.)

Otherwise, you should include Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II and Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain.

Is this only Japanese made games? Because you definitely can add a heck ton of games if it's not Japanese made (Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Battlefield: Hardline, Far Cry 4, etc.)

Otherwise, you should include Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory II and Metal Gear Solid 5: Phantom Pain.

I believe that the intent is both some more niche games like the japanese made ones and some more "hyped" franchises and stuff, I mean if you put every game release that is going to happen in the near future, you wouldn't have time nor space for anything else.

Any non-VN.  I just started with those because that is where my particular interests lie.  Don't just post things for the sake of posting them though, post things that you are excited for or are actually planning on buying.  The idea is to create a unified list so people can see things they may otherwise not have know about our develop new interests. 

Some news today, apparently Tales of Hearts R will be subbed only, but I'm not complaining because at least we're getting it. Here's a trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_4lD_UqC1w