VNs you are waiting for translations~

Snowtsuku

I already posted in this topic but there were some chances in my "waiting for translating list" since my last post so here is what I am waiting for now.

The ones that are already in progres of translation (in order of which I am looking forward the most):

Dracu-riot!

Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku -

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

Ikusa Megami Zero

Baldr Sky

Seinarukana -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2-

Cannon Ball ~Neko Neko Machine Rage Race!~

Sumaga

Koiken Otome

Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! (All 3)

Aiyoku no Eustia

12Riven

And there is more but thouse are some that I am really looking forward to.

And the ones that aren't in progres of translations yet, or are dropped and waiting for someone to pick them up (same in order of which I am looking forward the most):

Rewrite Harvest festa!

Date A Live: Rinne Utopia

Devils Devel Concept

Tsujidou-San no Jun'ai Road

Re: birth colony -Lost Azurite-

Madou Koukaku

True Tears

Koiseyo!! Imouto Banchou

Robotics;Notes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Are there any short VN (under 5 hours maybe) people would like to see translated? I'm planning on starting a TL group early next year to work on short games and want to get a feel for what people would be interested in.

Itaike na Kanojo http://vndb.org/v1417

I was actually planning to start a translation project for this, but I've yet to find a translator. I got the scripts from a few days ago from an old source. If you guys plan to pick this up instead then I could pass the scripts to you guys instead.

Itaike na Kanojo http://vndb.org/v1417

I was actually planning to start a translation project for this, but I've yet to find a translator. I got the scripts from a few days ago from an old source. If you guys plan to pick this up instead then I could pass the scripts to you guys instead.

Can you tell me how many lines and/or characters it is? PM me if you want to talk more about it ^.^

World End Economica ep 2 if possible. First episode was ~0.7 mb, so shouldn't be too long unless they increased the size.

That said, the first episode was commercially translated. However, it seems like we might have to wait a bit too long than I'd like for ep 2, and if they don't pick up the slack, well, the ending of ep 1 really makes youy want for more...

Plus, the editing for ep 1 was terrible.

Irotoridori no Sekai

Fate/hollow ataraxia

Majikoi

Grisaia no Mekyuu

Koichoco

Oreimo

HoshiMemoria -Eternal Heart-

Little Busters! SS

Dracu-riot

Yosuga no Sora

Haruka na Sora

Rewrite Harvest festa!

Hatsuyuki Sakura

Comyu 

Koiken Otome

Pretty much everything I'm waiting for :B

Are there any short VN (under 5 hours maybe) people would like to see translated? I'm planning on starting a TL group early next year to work on short games and want to get a feel for what people would be interested in.

Meruuu! Meeeruuu-saaaaamaaaaaaaaaa! http://vndb.org/v1286 *looks at u with puppy eyes* meeruuu-saaamaaaaa xD (btw i just registered to tell u this haha)