Snowtsuku

[Walkthrough] Feedback Thread

so the game has no routes?

There are no routes, plot is linear. But depending on your choices you can read add. episodic stories or not. If all choices are wrong, you won't advance to next chapter.

1) There should be Save 6 at the choice "I will show my strength… my manliness to Monshiro!" in contents of Monshiro route. It's needed to load save 6 and make another choice to get "Future with Shima" ending.
2) I think it would be better to move "load save 12" in Koyuki route higher, under the spoiler. Or to make it even better to do it like that "Choose “ Fuck her hard. ” to get full CG’s" and then goes list of CGs.
3) And picture in "Another Future with Miyako" part is broken.
4) Also,

Links to this thread are broken. They lead to fuwanovel.org.
Thank you.

Hey there, 2 things:

1. The feedback links here still point to fuwanovel.net

2. The reason I'm actually here for: I created this choice diagram for Da Capo II back when I first joined the forum. I'm also currently working on one for the first Da Capo game.
Unfortunately, the creator of both Da Capo walkthroughs, Ryoji, hasn't been online since August 2016 and therefore can't add it to the existing walkthrough page.
I think it would be helpful to have something like this if you are going for 100% completion. So if you think this is worth adding, please feel free to do so ;)

-Atom

Edited by AtomCrafty
updated image link

@SeniorBlitz hey walkthrough guy. can i bother you?
can you test the walkthrough of momoiro closet for me:

you can only choose "follow my instincts" in the 3rd choice if 1st and 2nd choice leads to a h-scene or a CG in a all age vn(?) 

ty