Hey

Dade

Hey guys new to fuwa thought i would make an intro post. I have been reading visual novels for a while and enjoy it. My favorite is Grisaia and the hardest one i have played is sengoku rance.  Hope to make some new friends here is there a raidcall or anything like that?

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

since u r the third person that i comment in intro i`m gonna give u a a pun and a special pic from my precious collections.

People are willing to pose nude for artists they don’t even know – color me cautious, I think it seems sketchy.

a3a3760f68.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.

P.S Friend?? do u want become my otouto instead?? i`m on a quest of building trap/little brother harem.

Welcome to fuwa.

By raid call do you mean a voice or text chat group? We do have a teamspeak and skype group that we use.

For the skype just add me, (my skype info is on my profile) and I'll add you to the group.

For the teamspeak, I can't exactly recall the information for it. I'm sure someone else will know.

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

since u r the third person that i comment in intro i`m gonna give u a a pun and a special pic from my precious collections.

People are willing to pose nude for artists they don’t even know – color me cautious, I think it seems sketchy.

a3a3760f68.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.

P.S Friend?? do u want become my otouto instead?? i`m on a quest of building trap/little brother harem.

ahah i will think about it. i already read sharin and i liked it 

Welcome to fuwa.

By raid call do you mean a voice or text chat group? We do have a teamspeak and skype group that we use.

For the skype just add me, (my skype info is on my profile) and I'll add you to the group.

For the teamspeak, I can't exactly recall the information for it. I'm sure someone else will know.

Ok sure will do ty

Welcome to the forums!

I see you've played Sengoku Rance. It's not that hard, unless you're playing FFA as Imagawa or Hara or Ashikaga. If not, then playing 5-star. Now that's hard. Especially when you get blitzed by the Takeda for the first time because of slutty Yukihime.

Welcome to the forum fellow Fuwan. I'm sure you'll end up just fine around here shitposting discussing about VNs. Also we have a skype group and a TS channel(well counting Steve's it's actually 2).

As you can see, we need to constantly derail shitpost flood talk about VNs to keep that flame inside of our hearts alive. Talk to us when you have the time. <3