Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Me and Zaka are regular players of OSU (him more then me) We play hards and insane, if you want to play with us, hit us up on IRC also Zaka is all for the Acc the noob :P/>

I prefer fast songs

Name ~ Lewycool

I thought you guys played multiplayer on normals?

or was that because of the other people in the multiplayer?

http://osu.ppy.sh/u/Codereborn

My profile... I know I suck..... But can at least play some hard maps now... T_T

Plays,

Standard and mania(although I'm not ranked I can play quite well [i think...] for 4K LOL.....)

For Osu standard, not used to z-x keys T_T combo burst?(or so i heard) I keep using mouse.. Left click only some more T_T

And me no like slow maps >:(/>

dt+hr the slow maps then

Zaka loves slow song for some reason xD

He made me play a sllllloooooooooooooooow song, and I died. Like a 1BPM song that has streams + HUGE hit circles LOL

> 1BPM

> has streams

kekekekekekekekekekeke

Usually because they'll play with casuals like me.

That and because your skill levels are considerably lower. Mine too...but you know, I can't do the impossible and play insane levels. Not sure how people can manage something like that x_x

What kind of setup do you guys prefer?

Mouse only

Keyboard

Other crazy concoction?

I only play the regular osu! with a mouse. Tried some of the other types, and failed miserably.

Mouse + kb, don't really have a tablet so that's not an option. Wouldn't have the space anyway given my current desk area... Well well. It works out decently

I personally regained my skill after switching from pure mouse to mouse+kb very quickly, I hadn't played for very long then though.

Mouse + kb, don't really have a tablet so that's not an option. Wouldn't have the space anyway given my current desk area... Well well. It works out decently

I personally regained my skill after switching from pure mouse to mouse+kb very quickly, I hadn't played for very long then though.

I stayed on mouse longer, you made me change when we started playing harder songs.

Plus you and me both, I have no current room on my table for a tablet it's hard to move my mouse as it is.

That and because your skill levels are considerably lower. Mine too...but you know, I can't do the impossible and play insane levels. Not sure how people can manage something like that x_x

I only play the regular osu! with a mouse. Tried some of the other types, and failed miserably.

same :wacko:

Ugh I can't believe how bad I've gotten at these rhythm games.

It's strange also that playing at the higher tempo has caused me to starting sucking at the easier slower modes too.

It's all in shambles hah!

I think I'll switch over to using the keyboard to click

Try to avoid carpal tunnel that I can feel is oncoming if I don't take it easy

meheheh