Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

How is this even possible???? Mods?

yes it's mods, because of their additional x multiplier (so in the case of DT it's x1.12) which is more than the difference between 100 and 300 or whatever (this would depend on how many 100's he got in the DT version compared to the normal, but generally if you DT & don't combo break you'll beat SS no mod)

I get depressed watching these after I make myself believe that I'm actually starting to get better. *sighs*

I get depressed watching Cookiezi gameplay footage but it's so good I can't help but keep watching.

I also got depressed after watching this. There's no better way than to feel useless when you see someone beating this map with mouse only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58bN__tCvpQ

Mouse isn't harder than tablet.

tablet is just more popular.

Okay, with mouse it's very unlikely you'll be able to DT remote control because jumping at that speed with a mouse is almost impossible, but it's perfectly possible to get #50 with a mouse.

But unless you're planning to do that there is no difference.

It's easier to stream and spin with a mouse for example.

Edit : okay only mouse is fucking impressive.

Okay, with mouse it's very unlikely you'll be able to DT remote control because jumping at that speed with a mouse is almost impossible, but it's perfectly possible to get #50 with a mouse.

The Mouse verses Tablet are dangerous waters. Good luck.

Let's just say mouse = tablet <3

I can play on the same level with both and the only advantage I see is that tablet is little more consistent because of absolute tracking xD

And my arm doesnt hurt after playing with a mouse, and op spin LOL

Although my mouse technique is completely wrong hahaha

I get depressed watching Cookiezi gameplay footage but it's so good I can't help but keep watching.

I also got depressed after watching this. There's no better way than to feel useless when you see someone beating this map with mouse only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58bN__tCvpQ

That is one sensitive mouse he got there.

I didnt know zhurai was pro hahaha seriously zhurai wtf

lolololololololololololololol

I barely play anymore

yes. mouse only is a totally different beast than keyboard+mouse.

mouse+keyboard vs tablet+keyboard people say are pretty much equal

but when you do mouse only be prepared to kill your hands....

I only use keyboard when the streams are too quick (but I generally attempt when I play to play only with the mouse... for some stupid reason.....

EDIT: even in mouse only type stuff....I should say I try to do everything single key mouse.... if I can't (streams only) then I try to do both buttons on mouse... 

-_-

You mean streaming right ?

Just train on streaming maps.

HT freedom dive, DT Lily for example.

If it's that i can give you a whole stack of streaming maps as I did for Nosebleed.

Every since the most recent update every time I go to play a song after I've first opened the application it crashes. And then when I run it again it works perfectly normally. Any one else getting this or just me?

Nope, not having that problem.

Also like the new slider ball changing colors with each slider. 

And this map is INCREDIBLY addicting (inb4 that 1 fail that ruined my combo)

xl58nJf.png

Can someone give me some tips how to train for souble taping? how can I get faster? I can be fast just the fingers don't want to be faster. Do anyone has an Idea?

And Nosebleed thanks for the osu round yesterday it was very funny with you and my master :D

Assuming you're talking about streaming (no clue what souble taping is)...

it's also unclear (since I'm not going to find your profile/etc) what playstyle you are using ...

eg: tablet+keyboard, mouse+keyboard, 3 key (keyboard for streaming + mouse normally), pure mouse (both mouse buttons), or pure mouse (1 mouse button)*

it's also unclear what bpm/speed of the streams are you failing on/unable to do

*- Hi if you're doing this. don't. I tried to do it, and still attempt to do so (single click all the streams -if able-) but once you get to the faster beatmaps you'll probably fail a lot.

generally though except for pure mouse with 1 mouse button (...lol), just practice. a lot.

It's probably better to practice on slower streams first before trying to go to quicker ones. [assuming you can't do any streams at all]

and.

practice.

a.

lot.

Nope, not having that problem.

Also like the new slider ball changing colors with each slider. 

I don't have any random crashing problems either

Can someone give me some tips how to train for souble taping? how can I get faster? I can be fast just the fingers don't want to be faster. Do anyone has an Idea?

And Nosebleed thanks for the osu round yesterday it was very funny with you and my master :D

Guys... its obviously a typo of "double tapping"...

I'm kinda surprised no one made the connection O.O

Guys... its obviously a typo of "double tapping"...

I'm kinda surprised no one made the connection O.O

well the same advice applies to it anyways.

practice practice practice...

if your hand isn't quick enough you could rotate the fingers (1212 instead of 1111 or 2222) like you would do for streams.

Zhurai, what's your name on osu! ?

As for double tapping ,I understood it. but I can't see how it can be a problem, just click one button and the other one right after ._.

o_o ... ( ̄(エ) ̄)ゞ ...  C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= C= ┌(;・ω・)┘

Edit : WTF, is that for real o_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ocv3omUXdc