Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

The game attempts to send your score over and over every X minutes.

I don't know how long it will though.

*It's written at the bottom of the window usually*

I played offline once (my internet was down) and osu kept trying to connect to bancho every X minutes, obviously it couldn't.

And I beat some of my highscores during that time. When my internet came back some days later the scores were not replaced however.

Hence why I don't think scores are sent unless osu is connected to the servers

My experience is :I was playing osu! I had internet, then not for 30 minutes, then again, and all my scores got sent.

Then if you quit, i'm afraid I don't know but i'm not positive.

And yeah if you are offline, no question, it doesn't work.

Really need to build up my endurance for long streams :/

My fingers get tired so easily.

Best performance I ever had on this map. Only missed one note, didn't break the combo after or before. So close. (Depressing it was right in the middle of the song though)

5TGWRQ1.png

Oh don't worry about streaming too much xD Congrats on nice score~ I can't stream for my life, that's why I mostly play HR www 

And you people should play this with DT! It's so fun & good practice for alternating 8D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q9O-6EQDUc

Think thelewa's answer to that is that the rhythm added to the track distracts you from how the actual music flows. And stuff. It might also be that people just don't like the nightcore sound.

Of course, if you're not listening to the music much anyway for your timing, it might not matter. Sometimes not listening is better anyway b/c the beatmapper fucked up and nobody seemed to catch it in the modding process (gdi that one thing in the tomadoi recipe insane that's just terriwrong musicwise and keeps tripping me up... meh I FC'd it when I wasn't listening so much when I was sleep-deprived and had shit acc...)

Yeah I just don't like the Nightcore sound.

And I don't DT nice songs by principle.

I just DT boring songs with slow stream speed and too little AR.

I'll check that song Nosebleed

Edit : ._.

at least I can 350 combo mendes with decent accuracy sometimes.

But there's no way i'll finish this xD

Well it might come down to personal tastes too I guess.

I always liked Nightcore music most of the times so using NC even on songs I like still makes them good.

DT sometimes feels like it distorts the music and I can never get a good sense of the rythm, but that's just me. With NC I can get more into it and I find that the rythm added helps me.

I'll check that song Nosebleed

Edit : ._.

at least I can 350 combo mendes with decent accuracy sometimes.

But there's no way i'll finish this xD

Figured you'd enjoy it.

Think thelewa's answer to that is that the rhythm added to the track distracts you from how the actual music flows. And stuff. It might also be that people just don't like the nightcore sound.

I was going to say that 8D NC adds unnecessary rhythm, but after DTing a song 40 times in a row, I sometimes put NC instead and end up FCing it xD Quite random~