Greetings internet travelers!

Lovecraft

Hi all! 

I am a pretty new member of this site. I am 23 years old, loves gaming, music, anime, visual novels and so on. I'm really bad at being active at forums as I am almost always to tired after struggling with the challenge of studying while being a lazy perfectionist (the worst combination ever). When I try to do something and it doesn't feel like I've made enough effort I usually just stop. In this case I'll probably will type a lot of posts which I'm later will erase... The feels are real.

I will probably for the most part be a lurker in this forum and not post much but I thought I might as well introduce myself. 

P.S 

I like irony. 

Welcome to the FuwaForums. I hope you come to find your place in our community~

Don't worry about what you post. If you feel like saying something, just say it! And don't give up on anything especially if you feel you haven't given it your all

Of course we don't mind if you just hang around and watch the community as we do our thing but I hope to see you post on occasion

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

What's your favourite VN?

Have a moe:

or3k.jpg

Why thank you, you can never have enough moe in your life! 

Hm, my favorite VN.. that's a hard one. I think I have to say the one I've enjoyed the most would be Edelweiss, because it's well rounded with emotional parts and just plain ridiculous fun parts. Of course it's not the best Vn story or art wise, not even close. But I lost myself in it and it was worth replaying all the routes. 

Welcome on fuwa

Enjoy your stay

And read Clannad !

Thank you and I've already have. It was one of my first! 

Welcome to the forums fellow Fuwan. We are quite alright with lurkers, and if you haven't played them yet, play Grisaia no Kajitsu, Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime.

Thank you! I've read Fate/Stay Night (excellent story) and the other two are on my "to-read" list! 

As a fellow lazy perfectionist, welcome to the forums. I hope you'll enjoy the community.

Thank you! then we share a bond of pain and sorrow friend. 

Edit: took to long with this huge post so I got logged out. Rewrote everything.. Sad panda. 

Welcome to the party! :D

"Stay strong. Do not regret a single thing. For everything you do has an outcome worthy of your choices. Even if you hated the choice. Even if you regret the result, your decisions have made you who you are. So be proud of the you who lives today and press that post button and join us through the journey of life." - Yours Truely

Anyway, enjoy your time here. :P

Welcome to you and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here even as a lurker of the forum ;)

Why thank you! I think I'll feel right at home. I'm the lurker fuwanovel deserves, but not the one it needs right now.  

Hey there, welcome to fuwanovel.

So nice to have ya with us here at the forums, hope you enjoy yourself.

Have you read G-Senjou no Maou and Dangan Ronpa?

See you around and here's some moe.

Yukata-Tree-View-Akane-Iro-ni-Somaru-Sak

Thank you very much and I will! I've read G-Senjou no Maou, as a fan of classical music I enjoyed it thoroughly! Actually I've not heard of Dangan Ronpa so I'll check it out!   

Hello. Welcome to fuwa, I really hope that you enjoy your stay here.

Would you like a signature :) ?

Thank you and I think I will! Hm, I actually have no idea I haven't really thought about it. I don't know much about signatures. ^_^

Nice name.

Why thank you good sir. 

welcome-

Thanks!

Welcome dude :P

Thanks mate!

Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks you, and I'm sure I will!

Welcome to Fuwa! Should we aim for Swedish conquest of Fuwa?

Thank you and of course, the meatball revolution starts now!

Welcome to the party! :D

"Stay strong. Do not regret a single thing. For everything you do has an outcome worthy of your choices. Even if you hated the choice. Even if you regret the result, your decisions have made you who you are. So be proud of the you who lives today and press that post button and join us through the journey of life." - Yours Truely

Anyway, enjoy your time here. :P

Thank you very much, I will enjoy this party!

"When I've completed a post and is about to erase it because I'm not satisfied, I will try to think of you and your words of wisdom. I'll close my eye's and as I ascend from my darkness I will  press the post button even though it will haunt me in my very soul. I'll weep, but hopefully the tears will be tears of joy." - A lazy perfectionist     

I have stolen your like virginity, newcomer.

How could you!? My innocence is lost, how will I now get married.