Fuwanovel's Battle of the Guilds!

OriginalRen

Ummm, is it just me, or would it have been better if we had left our cards a secret... ._.

EDIT: Oh wait! They all do the same thing... Well, that was unexpected. I thought every base would have a different  ability... Seems I was wrong.

And may I ask when each guilds special powers will be declared?

And now, i propose a game.

Try to guess to what guild these location cards are attached.

Hmm, I'm guessing the Love Live Festival is from the Chibi guild, Olympus and Newton city are from the Kuudere guild, Aincrad and Einzbern Castle are from the Loli guild, Anti Angel HQ and Akibastar are from the Senpai guild, Rance Palace is from the Traps guild, and Debate Club Room and Satellite Crash Site are from the Tsundere guild.

Hmm, I'm guessing the Love Live Festival is from the Chibi guild, Olympus and Newton city are from the Kuudere guild, Aincrad and Einzbern Castle are from the Loli guild, Anti Angel HQ and Akibastar are from the Senpai guild, Rance Palace is from the Traps guild, and Debate Club Room and Satellite Crash Site are from the Tsundere guild.

Oh, right, forgot that every card is marked...

Battle of the Guilds - Preview #7

Before reading this preview, this is a quick reminder that the 1st match of the competition will be this coming Wednesday. Currently, I am only missing starting cards from the 2nd team for the Guild of Traps. Send them as soon as you can!

Guild Masters -

Please note that the guild masters will not take affect until the 2nd match of the competition. For now, enjoy a small preview of what is to come, and keep in mind that the characters represented on each of the examples are filler; you do not need to use them when choosing your guild master.

m0XLflG.jpg

Before the game begins, each team chooses 1 of 2 available masters for their guild. The chosen guild master is placed next to his deck of cards, while the other guild master is not used for the rest of the game.

Each guild master has a unique ability. There are 2 types of guild master abilities:

• If the guild crest symbol with a red arrow is shown in the bottom left corner of the card, the ability can be used only once each round. After using the ability, it can no longer be used for the remainder of the round. These abilities become available again at the beginning of the next round
  • If no symbol is shown in the bottom left corner of the card, the ability can be used any number of times during a round

Each guild master has its own unique ability, and it is up to you and your team to decide which master works best in each situation!

Attention Guilds of Fuwanovel!

Welcome to the official start of Fuwanovel's Battle of the Guilds! I have finished assembling everything, and in the next hour or 2, you will be receiving both private team messages as well as an overall match PM which will include everyone currently participating in your current battle. Once you receive the overall match PM, you are welcome to start the game at any time!

A quick game round summary one last time for good measure:

Beginning of the Round - (Completed by OriginalRen)

• Before the round begins, each team draws 4 cards to form their hand, which may require them to reshuffle their discard pile and make a new deck

Intrigue Phase - (Completed by the Teams)

• Starting with the 1st team (which will always be player 1 on the board) and continuing clockwise, each team plays or discards one agent, location, or relic
  • Play continues until all teams have no cards in hand

Resolution Phase - (Completed by OriginalRen)

• Resolve each district 1 after the other
  • Place each stake card on the discard pile of the team who won it. Place all cards assigned to that district in their owner's discard pile
  • Any stake card that is not won remains on the table along with any cards that are assigned to that district

End of the Round - (Completed by OriginalRen)

• Flip 1 new stake card at each empty district
  • The "1st team representative" shifts one team to the left

Remember:

• You are only responsible for playing agents on the Google Sheet that is assigned to your match. Simply place them underneath the respective district in your team's "zone" by listing that the card is an agent and marking their values for other players to see. If a card is played facedown (in a friendly district or by a card's special effect), simply mark that the card is played facedown

For example:

Agent = 1, 2, 3, - or FACEDOWN

• Once you play your card, remember to change the color of the lower right rectangle to the appropriate enemy team color so they know when it is okay to play their cards. If your team is the last card to be played based on the card count, change the rectangle to "black." This indicates I can begin the Resolution Phase and everyone has finished playing their cards. In addition, don't forget to change your card count total depending on how many you have left in your hand
  • If you want to play a location card or a relic card, announce it in the group PM so everyone is able to see what you are doing. If it requires you to choose a specific card, please state that as well. After you have announced what card you want to play and/or where you want to play it, I will update the board
  • If a relic instantly wins a bribe on a stake card based on the last bullet point, I will change the board for everyone and draw a new card
  • Finally, if at any point in time you want to look at your discard pile, you are able to do so by asking. You are not allowed to view your deck at any time during the match unless otherwise stated by a special effect

With that, best of luck teams, and godspeed.

May the best guild win and claim Fuwanovel as their realm!

Everything has been sent and each team should have all the things they need to begin the 1st round. Just a heads up for anyone that is curious, but I will be taking some time off tomorrow from this activity to relax after creating 182+ cards and a bunch of rules/previews in this thread. After tomorrow (starting Friday), I will be updating rounds at least twice a day and on a regular basis. Any questions before that, let me know.

Good luck everyone, and do your best!