What are you listening to right now?

Snowtsuku

I'm doing the Lucia Route review right now, and besides listening to OST most of the time, which mostly are Love Letter, Beyond the Darkness, Rewrite, Philosophyz, Yuriha, Scattered Flowers, Daisy, Philosophy of yours, Scene shifts there and CANOE, I also listen to Sound Horizon a few times... probably for warming up my emotion sensor?

Yeah, for reviewing the routes, I need to detect what kind of emotions I had throughout it, and yet I need to explain everything that happens there, after all, if you're seeing a review for the routes, you shoulda have already finished that route, wouldn't you? 

Probably my favourite ones are Meiou, Doreitachi no Eiyuu, Shiseru Eiyuutachi no Tatakai, Hoshi Megami no Miko, Ark, Eru no Tenbin, Sacrifice, Stardust, Eru no Rakuen SideA.

But my favourite of them come from the Roman album, and they are Asa to Yoru no Monogatari (or Asa to Yoru no Roman, for some people) and Utsukushiki Mono, though I prefer Asa to Yoru no Monogatari xD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rilphC51iYg