What are you listening to right now?

Snowtsuku

Makes me want to actually pickup Rewrite again...

I'm in love with this song even though I'm generally not a fan of male vocals. Watching the second OP for the first time with this song playing is one of my fondest memories of the game. You really should pick up Rewrite again Nayleen.

My fav Rewrite OST. That Moon scene with Sakuya...

I like this version of the song more.

When this song comes up close to the end of the last route, I was dying inside. All the feels man. All of them. I can't wait for Harvest Festa to translated!

My problem is that I'm having an incredibly hard time getting through the common route for various reasons.

Just to name a few: I don't like the comedy (except for that Hoshino video, that was hilarious), the slice of life is boring, the mystery not engaging enough, Mappie is an incredible time-sink for a completionist like me, causing me to burn out after only a bit of reading. I really want to like it but can't get myself to do so. :(/>

That said, listening to this right now while working on the site:

My problem is that I'm having an incredibly hard time getting through the common route for various reasons.

Just to name a few: I don't like the comedy (except for that Hoshino video, that was hilarious), the slice of life is boring, the mystery not engaging enough, Mappie is an incredible time-sink for a completionist like me, causing me to burn out after only a bit of reading. I really want to like it but can't get myself to do so. :(/>/>

Mappie is indeed a huge time sink, though I guess I didn't have a problem with it since I didn't have anything better to do (I did actually).

I'm in love with this song even though I'm generally not a fan of male vocals. Watching the second OP for the first time with this song playing is one of my fondest memories of the game. You really should pick up Rewrite again Nayleen.

I like this version of the song more.

When this song comes up close to the end of the last route, I was dying inside. All the feels man. All of them. I can't wait for Harvesta Festa to translated!

I still like Philosophy of Yours better. Oh well, people have different tastes. Listening to this right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQw1wuYV_zQ

Just to name a few: I don't like the comedy (except for that Hoshino video, that was hilarious), the slice of life is boring, the mystery not engaging enough, Mappie is an incredible time-sink for a completionist like me, causing me to burn out after only a bit of reading. I really want to like it but can't get myself to do so. :(/>/>/>/>/>

Speaking of the Yoshino video...

Oh mai god. The memories. Durarara was my first non-Americanized anime. Gave me so many feels. A lot of people have told me it's not as great as I think. I don't believe them. This anime changed me entirely and is what brought me to becoming semi-otaku if not full otaku.

Oh mai god. The memories. Durarara was my first non-Americanized anime. Gave me so many feels. A lot of people have told me it's not as great as I think. I don't believe them. This anime changed me entirely and is what brought me to becoming semi-otaku if not full otaku.

i've just finished watching it. It was really good

Also time for some music~