Hello there people of Fuwa.

oystein

Hello good people of Fuwanovel.

My name is Oystein, well the simple version of it. My real name is Øystein, the whole deal about the Ø... We can take that another time.

So, I guess if I'm going to lurk around here I should just make a introduction post and tell ya'll alittle about me.

Currently 20 Years old living in Good Ol'Norway.
I'm currently working on my bachelor in music technology, as a sidedish I'm also running a translation project for Lovely X Cation.

So yes, I guess I'm some sort of musician? [Link to my Soundcloud] You could call it self-promoting, but I'll be honest you wont see much being uploaded there for the time being.

I guess you could say my big plan in life is to become a composer like Jeremy Soule. [The man behind the music of The Elder Scrolls series] This is my ultimatum in life for the time being really.

But my second hobby is Anime, Manga and Visual Novels. Let's just say, I have played almost every English Visual Novel out there, watched over 300 Animes and damn... I need something to do other than that huh?

Well, if you got any questions pop a reply, nice to meet you all and keep it cool!

Best Regards
Oystein

Welcome to the community! That's a very respectable ambition you have there.

What would you say is your favorite visual novel?

Oh whoah, whoah big questions right of the bat huh?

Oh, favorite huh? Not to jump the popular train but I am quite fond of how Grisaia managed to do a little twist on the arche-types for their characters. Majikoi is also quite one of my favorites.

But I'm going to go with Hatsukoi 1/1 even if I have not played it, it's just my gut telling me that the characters and their relationships in that game is just too good.

How about you? :)

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

The lumberjack loved his new computer. He especially enjoyed logging in.

f58216b100.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.

P.S
i love your 2nd music. Its so calming and really nice for the ears~~~
cant wait for more of ur works m8.

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

The lumberjack loved his new computer. He especially enjoyed logging in.

f58216b100.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.

P.S
i love your 2nd music. Its so calming and really nice for the ears~~~
cant wait for more of ur works m8.

I would not consider my selv a trap person, so I guess I am not walking towards the paradise. :(

I have already read Sharin no kuni, and I did quite like it. The only big negative part is that they set it in a High-school setting which kind of ruined it for me.

And thank you, I really do like creating music like that and I'm glad you liked it.

Welcome to the party! :D

Thank you, hopefully I wont wake up without my pants...

Welcome to the forums! 

Thank you. :)

welcome to Fuwa! enjoy your time here!

and i see that you've already read majikoi good man :P

Thank you, and yes I have read Majikoi and is was so worth it.

inb4 Hermit

Welcome to fuwa.

As for my question, seeing how nohman asked what's your fav VN, I shall ask: What's your favourite anime? :)

Now this is a rather hard one, favorite anime huh? Well I am quite the fan of Steins;Gate so if I go with the current mood I'm in it's gotta be Steins;Gate.

How about you? : )

Now this is a rather hard one, favorite anime huh? Well I am quite the fan of Steins;Gate so if I go with the current mood I'm in it's gotta be Steins;Gate.

How about you? : )

Throwing me back my own difficult question eh? Touche. 

I don't have an exact favourite due to my habit of separating anime in genres and judging them into 'favourites' from there.

But if I had to choose it would probably be Gai-Rei Zero...too many feels man. The ending pulled my tears ducts almost as well as Clannad. Takes its #1 place from Clannad's tear drenching power due to how much I loved the action.

(digressing to avoid rant)

So to avoid a rant and possible explosion of the forums due to the amount of writing I would do: Gai-Rei Zero. 

How about you? :)

Well, most recently I'd probably make that association with Grisaia.

G-senjou no Maou was my first visual novel and the one that got me interested in them, so I usually like to count that among my favorites.

I'd probably also include F/SN among them as well.

I hope to see you around the forums. :D