A Quick/Short Survey ~What category of VN player you belong to?~

Christfall

Which category of VN Player are you?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. As per title, which category of VN Player are you?

• I read Translated/partially translated VNs only.
    • I read any VN I felt like reading, with assisted translation tools (VNR etc), but translated VNs are preferred.
    • I read any VN I felt like reading without translation tools, actively plays up-to-date titles.
    • I am a newbie starting out.
  2. 2. For anyone who is starting out or have not played any untranslated VN: Are you willing to learn Japanese?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neither, I already know enough Japanese
    • I am actively learning Japanese now

This poll is closed to new votes

can read in four languages

my envy is strong, i'm barely tri-lingual yet, quad might be impossible for my hard head. Although i got the feeling i won't be able to learn Kanji even if i do since i might get the shit confused out of me between writing in Russian then Writing Kanji.

my envy is strong, i'm barely tri-lingual yet, quad might be impossible for my hard head. Although i got the feeling i won't be able to learn Kanji even if i do since i might get the shit confused out of me between writing in Russian then Writing Kanji.

Dude...I'm only fluent in English.  I barely remember enough Spanish to ask, "¿Dónde está el baño?" or say "¡Voy a la playa!", and I took Spanish for 3 years  >.>

Dude...I'm only fluent in English.  I barely remember enough Spanish to ask, "¿Dónde está el baño?" or say "¡Voy a la playa!", and I took Spanish for 3 years  >.>

I'm a bit better than that at French but probably nothing very complex despite the 4 years of it in high school.  As with many things, "If you don't use it, you lose it."

I wouldn't know that pain, i got exempted from all foreign language classes in High School and College because i spent those years learning Russian and German (which at the moment is to me the way Spanish is to you, maybe slightly better though). If one language seems too much though you may have a strong affinity for a next one on the other side of the spectrum. Try learning Arabic and see how it turns out (impossible on so many levels but good luck).

I took 3 years of Spanish myself and have no idea what you just said.

Besides that, I tried to do RtK this June but just didn't continue after 2 days.