Which game do you want Clephas to play first? (poll closed)

Clephas

I'm going to be playing various VNs for my VN of the Month for July.  However, right now I'm trying to finish Izayoi Fortuna, so it'll probably be Tuesday or Wednesday before I actually get started.  Thus, I decided to leave the choice of which game I play first to the readers, for once... since there isn't anything I'm terribly excited about from July's releases.

Poll closes Wednesday when I get up at the latest.

They seem like your everyday moege, Steve seemed to like Astral so I'm kinda curious what someone who's into a totally different genre would think of it.

I actually only did a hook test for AstralAir but its true that I already love the game from the menu and the very first scene xD I also checked with some Japanese people who have similar tastes as I do and it seems the game have lived up to their expectations so I hope I'll love it as much as I loved Hoshimemo, Iroseka and Irohika (srsly trust people saying that the so called 'fandisc' irohika is better than the original game, because it shouldn't even be called fandisc but a sequel xD - and its godly)

So I'll be starting Astral probably tomorrow.

Cleph will probably storm through it much faster than I do, he is probably a voice skipper xD (or else I don't know how he manages to play so many VNs xD)

I read all of their VNDB profiles. I have to say that the two that stuck out to me were Love Revenge and Hoshi Ori. I didnt put the biggest thought into it, but Love Revenge seemed sillier and more likely to be bad (look at those breast), and I really liked the cover art for Hoshi Ori, and it seemed like a sweet premise, so that's what I voted for. GIB sounds comical, too

I don't skip the voices most of the time... but when the game's lines are low-quality, I tend to just read, ignoring the voices.  I doubt anything by Favorite will be like that, though.

lol, something is actually fighting with AstralAir... I'm pleasantly surprised.  I myself am not voting, unless it is as a tiebreaker at the end.  Have fun, yall. 

Don't be foolish Clephas, we all know the Loli game will be awesome!! (50/50 JK here)

I liked both of your avatars, both fit you. Where is your current avatar from btw? Never managed to figure it out.

Do you accept recommendations outside of poll?  If yes how about Gigai no Alruna, I checked releases for July and this one seems as most interesting title, It seems it is a chuni and you said that it's your favorite genre, (And it's not on your list).

If not then  Shinsei Mokushiroku ~Death March~.

I have read Shinsei Mokushiroku ~Death March~. The gameplay is horrible. Always farming and doing the same stuff... The story is average... I'm still waiting to see if Gigai no Alruna is good or not. I guess Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai and Astral Air are the best of this month. I have voted for Astral Air :P. Btw i'm going to read it too.  

Well, after about 3 hours of AstralAir, it already is my next Favorite game :P

So soothing and mind calming.

And man, Favorite have always had awesome character art and even backgrounds, but the backgrounds in AstralAir are so beautiful.

And character art of course on a par with the previous games, just like music and voices. And mainly the awesome atmosphere where you feel like you belong in the story :)

And yes, lolis - tons of lolis xD

I have read Shinsei Mokushiroku ~Death March~. The gameplay is horrible. Always farming and doing the same stuff... The story is average...

I was about to give this a try.  If the gameplay is that bad (and EGS scores in the 30's suggest this is the case), then I guess I'll hold off.  I guess I'll vote for it so Clephas can play it in my stead.

Maybe I'll try Gigai no Alruna, but well, I have yet to find a Debonosu game that hasn't bored me to tears...