Hobbies

Kimanor

I see... Life-sensei! please teach me!

"One must not be too eager to learn. Patience is the key. If you are to eager, you will only be disappointed. Let the world around you acknowledge the existence of your will. Only then will you be ready to proceed."

"One must not be too eager to learn. Patience is the key. If you are to eager, you will only be disappointed. Let the world around you acknowledge the existence of your will. Only then will you be ready to proceed."

Apart from anything related to anime, manga and VNs; pc gaming, languages (mainly the phonetic part), history (war related), parkour and also spin signs. Always been interested in philosophy but its complexity confuses me.

Philosophy is everywhere.

Gaming, anime, history, linguistics, and, of course, linguistic history. I love competitive gaming, like "Startcraft" and CoD, as well as RPGs like "Earthbound" and "Persona". My favourite historical topics are early 20th century Europe and the history of the English language.

Does your interest in Early 20th century Europe include the Austria- Hungarian empire and the role nationalism played in WW1? If so you would love speaking to my father (he's a historian who specialized in nationalism).

-Mostly, anime/VNs & video gaming, movies & tv-shows.

-Studying Japanese, it can be fun having something I try to improve on everyday.

-I like to draw sometimes (but haven't for a long time). The feeling of being totally focused on something & zoned out while drawing can be nice.

-An interest in Psychology/Sociology, learning about people's behaviors/relationships. I like reading things about it.

There was that one time I accidentally joined the asstronomy club ~.~

hehe, but in all seriousness, I play LoL a bit too much (idk if this could be considered a hobby, but I tend to be serious about improving in it), and I really take a special joy from trying to bring other people into the folds of anime/manga/VN culture. As for more conventional hobbies... I dont really have much of the sort. I take an interest in mathematics, but it doesnt really scratch 'hobby' level (considering I'm also studying it). I like making lists of all the things I want to see and read sometime n my life.

There was that one time I accidentally joined the asstronomy club ~.~

hehe, but in all seriousness, I play LoL a bit too much (idk if this could be considered a hobby, but I tend to be serious about improving in it), and I really take a special joy from trying to bring other people into the folds of anime/manga/VN culture. As for more conventional hobbies... I dont really have much of the sort. I take an interest in mathematics, but it doesnt really scratch 'hobby' level (considering I'm also studying it). I like making lists of all the things I want to see and read sometime n my life.

Accidentally? you accidentally joined the astronomy Club?

haha, sorry it was a bad reference to a bad joke xD

http://myanimelist.net/anime/14073/Ebiten:_Kouritsu_Ebisugawa_Koukou_Tenmonbu

Honestly, though, I think that astronomy is cool, but I've never really looked in deep enough to make sense of even the constellations. I need to find some real hobbies...

Same as jeftai, reality doesn't interest me anymore

Oh god, what have I done with my life!

now i feel offended

and beside its not like the 3d dousnt interest me i like it.

Japanese language and languages in general, I have a shelf full of those kinds of books.

Classical music - I have a shelf full of that as well.  I can play some piano pieces, but nothing pro level.

Synthesizers - Proud owner of an FS1R among other stuff

Retro gaming (huge fan of MAME and MESS.  Also my C64,NES,SNES still work.)

Does your interest in Early 20th century Europe include the Austria- Hungarian empire and the role nationalism played in WW1? If so you would love speaking to my father (he's a historian who specialized in nationalism).

I like reading WW1 stuff in my spare time. School and even a lot of other sources often focus on it merely as a cause for WW2.