Fuwanovel-Home to the most derailed threads in history?!(video)

babiker

So I just finished this video. I've wanted to make videos for quite some time now, and after seeing Rens loyalty and passion to this site, i figured I'd make something for it too.

Of course, this is all just for laughs. Don't take anything here seriously
And if you have any sort of criticism, do NOT share it. I already have a (coach? teacher? Instructor?...Senpai? I dunno what you call it) for that.

And thanks for Ashadow for being very patient with me, and for answering all my questions and requests (Sugoi, Ash-senpai!). If you don't know him... wait, you DON'T KNOW HIM?!?! See here http://www.youtube.com/user/Ashadow700

ps: i think the title should be edited to have (video) in it...

2 threads derailed > Fuwanovel home of the most derailed threads in history.

Well then, these are some fine criteria :P

I won't even talk about the majikoi thread, but the other 2 you pointed out were indeed derailed, and that's a shame, and life goes on.

I don't think it's that surprising to see 2 derailed threads, that's just my opinion though.

And until this date I still don't know how to pronounce Fuwa either.

I assume you'd pronounce it the normal way~~

The problem is that there's no normal way since there's different pronounciations depending where you're from and/or what language you're speaking.

Even if we dont have the most derailed threds in the world, i think the speed at witch it happens plus just how far off we can get is worthy of note.

That's true.

I remember one thread about government propaganda in VNs that turned into a discussion about global warming.

That thread was by far my favorite derailed thread in all of Fuwa.

The problem is that there's no normal way since there's different pronounciations depending where you're from and/or what language you're speaking.

That's true.

I remember one thread about government propaganda in VNs that turned into a discussion about global warming.

That thread was by far my favorite derailed thread in all of Fuwa.

The Grisaia Tuna-Man thread if I remember.