SMzkc04.jpg

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day

Baccano!

Black Lagoon

Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail

Bunny Drop (Usagi Drop)

Castle in the Sky

Cowboy Bebop The Movie

Cromartie High School Vol. 1 (I'd love to get the rest of this series)

From Up On Poppy Hill

Ghost in The Shell

Ghost in The Shell 2.0

Ghost in The Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Seasons 1 and 2

Grave of The Fireflies

Howl's Moving Castle

Kiki's Delivery Service <3

K-On! Season 2 Volumes 1 and 2 (Complete)

K-On! The Movie

My Neighbor Totoro

Princess Mononoke

Redline

Samurai Champloo

Spirited Away

Strike Witches, Seasons 1 and 2

Squid Girl, Season 1

Summer Wars

Waiting in the Summer

Wolf Children

nice collection

all i had was some of Studio Ghibli's movies and some other minor titles like Suzuka and stuff. I've long lost 'em though. Now i mostly download all of them and they are stored in a 2TB HD which me dad gave me for my birthday xD

I watched a fair amount of series back in the days of standard definition and real low quality fan-subs (13 episodes fit on a single audio CD) so I didn't keep the downloads. I'm at about 5 terabytes of stored anime on external hard drives. I should be building a HTPC with about 16 terabytes of storage where the Skylake architecture comes out.

Nonononono, I've been watching anime since I was a kid. I just started downloading anime a few weeks ago, but I've been watching them online for years via streaming sites.

ohhh

I used to collect some Pokemon and Digimon movies when I was younger.

Now I only collect some of my favourite anime like Angel Beats, Certain Magical Index and Railgun and the new anime.

hmmm, pokemon and digimon, I like both of them, when I was a kid.

but unfortunately, now I do not ever know about the new information of them and i don't watch anymore :(

i'm envy to you  :(

i can't buying all stuff like that.

make me cry  :(

+1

+1 For it?

what do you mean??

I was very sad :(

Here's what I have on my shelves.

SMzkc04.jpg

Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day

Baccano!

Black Lagoon

Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail

Bunny Drop (Usagi Drop)

Castle in the Sky

Cowboy Bebop The Movie

Cromartie High School Vol. 1 (I'd love to get the rest of this series)

From Up On Poppy Hill

Ghost in The Shell

Ghost in The Shell 2.0

Ghost in The Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Seasons 1 and 2

Grave of The Fireflies

Howl's Moving Castle

Kiki's Delivery Service <3

K-On! Season 2 Volumes 1 and 2 (Complete)

K-On! The Movie

My Neighbor Totoro

Princess Mononoke

Redline

Samurai Champloo

Spirited Away

Strike Witches, Seasons 1 and 2

Squid Girl, Season 1

Summer Wars

Waiting in the Summer

Wolf Children

Aw aw aw,, that nice collection.

you have a lot of stuff from japan.

how about the anime?

how much do you have?

nice collection

all i had was some of Studio Ghibli's movies and some other minor titles like Suzuka and stuff. I've long lost 'em though. Now i mostly download all of them and they are stored in a 2TB HD which me dad gave me for my birthday xD

I envy you.for me, to buy a HDD should work and save it. 
there is no word "gift"

I watched a fair amount of series back in the days of standard definition and real low quality fan-subs (13 episodes fit on a single audio CD) so I didn't keep the downloads. I'm at about 5 terabytes of stored anime on external hard drives. I should be building a HTPC with about 16 terabytes of storage where the Skylake architecture comes out.

aww 5 TB, how much your anime in HDD??

i can't image it :o

Just started downloading my anime.

I streamed for so long...

I have a whopping 82 GB of anime on my computer

hmmm.. stream huh?

i don't like it :P

I think it is better if you keep it in Ex HDD.

82GB?

hmm, if 480p size it means can get 1200 episodes.

12 Eps= 1 Anime

1200 Eps = 100 Anime

more or less so?

While we're on the topic of HDDs and GBs, I bought a 3TB a week or so ago specifically for my anime. This is being used in conjunction with my 120GB SSD (for my OS/other key programs) and another 1TB HDD (Games/anything not from Japan). Currently have about 800GB of anime, 120GB of VNs. I have my PC hooked up to my monitor and TV, and sometimes prefer to watch something while relaxing on my bed, so I always try to download in the highest quality.

While we're on the topic of HDDs and GBs, I bought a 3TB a week or so ago specifically for my anime. This is being used in conjunction with my 120GB SSD (for my OS/other key programs) and another 1TB HDD (Games/anything not from Japan). Currently have about 800GB of anime, 120GB of VNs. I have my PC hooked up to my monitor and TV, and sometimes prefer to watch something while relaxing on my bed, so I always try to download in the highest quality.

Nice sir...i do that every time too.... however i sit on a sofa rather than bed and with cup of tea or cold tea.

Hmmm, i don't watch that anime in TV, but for me quality is number one.

i feel comfortable to watch it :)

for my self, 2 TB for anime, and 500 for VN,

i don't have any game except Visual novel.

if i want to play any game, just playing VN or P3 :)

That's all of the anime DVDs if have. I have a bunch on my computer, like everybody else. Probably around 100 shows.

that's really good >.<

You've got anime on the computer, still got the DVD, and have a lot of stuff from Japan.

I feel lost :o

aww 5 TB, how much your anime in HDD??

i can't image it :o

My anime collection is spread out on external and internal hard drives.

Seagate Backup Plus 3TB Desktop HDD x 2

Toshiba Canvio Connect 2TB Portable Hard Drive x 1

And then I have 1 TB on each of two desktops + 320GB on my laptop.

Got both Seagate desktop HDD for $80 each while the portable one cost me $60. My TV pretty much plays most anime off the portable hard drive fine, including the subtitles.

I'm hoping to having get several WD Blacks for the HTPC and a nice Samsung SSD or two for the OS/programs, might be looking at just $1200 for storage, but hoping for some deals to slice it to $1000...

See, this is the kind of topic I tend to go all out for. I cleaned off my shelf just so I could get some good pictures. I don't know why some were tilted on their side or upside down, but whatever.

8GBzYD3.jpg

The whole collection. Keep in mind, this has been going for about 8 years. Unfortunately I've let quite a bit go since I started, but this is what I have right now.

Dm9TAvG.jpg

Just my anime (and my VNs). I don't buy as many of these because they're more expensive. Also included: The ToHeart 2 figure I bought in the fifth grade, years before I knew what ToHeart 2 or eroge was. I just wanted a pretty figure, and that one was cheap. You can also see where her ankle broke off when my cat played with it.

Nv5r3pB.jpg

More manga. You know there's a problem when you have to start double stacking. Also, the remnants of my 4-year Yugioh phase.

7DQUyeO.jpg

The rest of my manga, some light novels, my beloved Komari plushie, and a Freezing artbook I won in a Funimation giveaway a couple years ago that's autographed by Caitlin Glass and Monica Rial.

R0BbHRy.jpg

And finally, my oversized Lucky star stuff (interestingly enough, despite only having Kagami goods, she's actually my least favorite character- that was all I could find at my local anime shop), my PS2 games, and my smaller figurines.

I download a lot too, but usually only stuff from the currently airing seasons, or shows that came out in the past few years that are either unreleased, or too new for me to afford. Most of my hard drive is dedicated to VNs.

See, this is the kind of topic I tend to go all out for. I cleaned off my shelf just so I could get some good pictures. I don't know why some were tilted on their side or upside down, but whatever.

8GBzYD3.jpg

The whole collection. Keep in mind, this has been going for about 8 years. Unfortunately I've let quite a bit go since I started, but this is what I have right now.

Dm9TAvG.jpg

Just my anime (and my VNs). I don't buy as many of these because they're more expensive. Also included: The ToHeart 2 figure I bought in the fifth grade, years before I knew what ToHeart 2 or eroge was. I just wanted a pretty figure, and that one was cheap. You can also see where her ankle broke off when my cat played with it.

Nv5r3pB.jpg

More manga. You know there's a problem when you have to start double stacking. Also, the remnants of my 4-year Yugioh phase.

7DQUyeO.jpg

The rest of my manga, some light novels, my beloved Komari plushie, and a Freezing artbook I won in a Funimation giveaway a couple years ago that's autographed by Caitlin Glass and Monica Rial.

R0BbHRy.jpg

And finally, my oversized Lucky star stuff (interestingly enough, despite only having Kagami goods, she's actually my least favorite character- that was all I could find at my local anime shop), my PS2 games, and my smaller figurines.

I download a lot too, but usually only stuff from the currently airing seasons, or shows that came out in the past few years that are either unreleased, or too new for me to afford. Most of my hard drive is dedicated to VNs.

WOW. That's amazing.

that's looks like a Shop >.<

8 years for that?

i can't image how you to get all of them.

Manga, Figures, LN,etc

aww, that's  looks very neat and clean. 

all stuff also looks very well maintained.
that's  pretty perfect for me, I envy you

i don't have many collection like other member but, here is my Collection (Anime, Manga, and also some models kits & figure)

Few picture is dark because i took the picture at night and it's night right now :P

Inside Laptop/HDD

My Summer Folder, Selected few title to avoid "Low Memory"

z8QCitG.jpg

Non-Summer Folder (I haven't watch mostly all anime in this one, but there is few anime i already watch but i'm too lazy to move to my Ext.HDD

WBJoaZQ.jpg

External HDD Anime Folder,  I delete some anime, especially the one i dont really like

Total Size from all Folder 150.09 GB

Y0ocNlG.jpg

My Manga, Have been Collecting manga since elementary School, Especially Doraemon i start Collecting the manga when i was still in 4th Grade :P (You can see few of my Doraemon Manga is torn apart, it's so damn old ), Just buy Silver Spoon, Tonari no Seki-kun & Madoka few days ago

QFS0AxP.jpg

My Anime DVD along with Western Game, didn't have any VN Disk,Would buy if had money :P

uFcDdsO.jpg

Finally My Model Kits and Figure, yeah i only had one, Yuki Nagato and 4 Model Kits, i just Receive it all few days ago lol :P

MGnWX0t.jpg

My Ext.HDD is at crisis right now, it's only 1.15/465 GB and my Laptop Memory is only 5.33/286 GB

Need to Clean up my HDD & Laptop for more anime & Buy new HDD (If i had money XP)

Edit : Looks Like i'm the one here that have lowest collection lol XD

I'm hoping to having get several WD Blacks for the HTPC and a nice Samsung SSD or two for the OS/programs, might be looking at just $1200 for storage, but hoping for some deals to slice it to $1000...

Not sure about $1200, but in total I spent about $320 for my WD Black 3TB, WD Black 1TB, and Samsung EVO 120GB. Mind you I got the 3TB using a friends employee discount, but regardless I don't know how you're gonna hit that much unless you need like three 3TBs and a 1TB SSD. Even then I don't see why you'd need an SSD that big. With all my essential programs and OS I've only used 68GB on my SSD. 

And to be honest, unless you expect those Seagates to fail (Seagate does have a very high failure ratio...), there's no real need to get any WD Blacks. As an owner of two of them, I can safely say I can't notice the speed difference between my WD HDDs and my laptop's standard old Toshiba HDD about 80% of the time. The Samsung SSD on the other hand... is obviously faster than anything I've ever used.

The idea is to have

Western Digital WD Black 4TB x 4

Samsung 840 Series ____ GB x 1

I prefer the performance of the blacks and they do have a longer warranty compared to the others in the Western Digital Line-up.The current price for the WD Blacks is $230 apiece ($920) and depending on the size of the SSD I get and the employee discounts I can wrangle, the price is around that mark. In addition to anime (5 TB), there's music, movies, television and live tv recording I would like to have.

$1200 is a chunk of change for just storage, but it fits within my budget as a pharmacist. ;)

Hmm. I think I have watched around 100 animes. I only keep a few I watch because they are all time favorites or long run animes like One Piece, Naruto, Fairy Tail and so on.

I got an Excel and Word document for this kind of information:

- Completed series

- Watchlist

- Total amount of hours

- Score

- Personal opinions of animes in a really short review.

Yes I know MAL and such sites exist.

This way I can delete completed animes and folders. I actually kept folders (full or empty) eariler before I started with my statistic documentation. I download animes I find available in a new folder for converting. I usually watch anime in the evening/night and I like to watch it on my TV but my TV can't read .mkv so I need to convert everything to something else, usually .avi or mp4.

After that I add the converted files to my folder I share with my TV and deleting the old files and this process just keep going.

Well I am overambitious sometimes. :)

I completed 320+ Anime till now and I have all of them on my HDD and I have another 200-300 anime on my HDD that I plan to watch and I always download more, especially around the end of season when anime seasons end airing and then I download everything I want to watch from that season usually around 20-30 excluding OVAs and movies. As for formats it all depends from anime to anime, usually 720p and I download my favorites in 1080p but I have some smaller formats too for old anime that don't exist in better formats or/and for long anime like Naruto, Bleach etc. For a list look at my MAL profile.

PS: I have to go on bus I am late so don't have time to write more, will edit when I come back home.

just curious, how long did it take you to build your collection?

Hmm. I think I have watched around 100 animes. I only keep a few I watch because they are all time favorites or long run animes like One Piece, Naruto, Fairy Tail and so on.

I got an Excel and Word document for this kind of information:

- Completed series

- Watchlist

- Total amount of hours

- Score

- Personal opinions of animes in a really short review.

Yes I know MAL and such sites exist.

This way I can delete completed animes and folders. I actually kept folders (full or empty) eariler before I started with my statistic documentation. I download animes I find available in a new folder for converting. I usually watch anime in the evening/night and I like to watch it on my TV but my TV can't read .mkv so I need to convert everything to something else, usually .avi or mp4.

After that I add the converted files to my folder I share with my TV and deleting the old files and this process just keep going.

Well I am overambitious sometimes. :)

haha, you look like me. 
I also have a lot of remarks about anime and VNS updates. 
but I just put it in Notepad with a different title. 

If you have an account on MAL, why not put it in your profile? 
it's nice, I guess 

ahh, I know what you mean by ambitious 
I also sometimes like that too