Are traps cute?

Monmon

I like the reverse traps

nisekoi-0801.jpg

sJBDf1M.jpg

They can be masculine too. I don't mind. 

Now..now..rev trap and trap are very different. But i agree with you, some rev-trap r cute in their own way.

Natsume from Tokyo Raven fit the bills for me.

lol Monmon your the best and remember don't change for anyone

you there son!!! copyrighted hehehe and thx bro.

Transgender characters are interesting, both ways. Their tendecy to be complex and full of nuance is strong, but it's a psychology that must be explored and studied - and we don't see them given enough time to develop and have their psychology transformed into dillema, drama and ultimately a nice story.

And even though I'm not one to make social commentary, I find the terms used here quite disrespectful.

True, transgender characters can be very sophisticated and it'd be nice to delve into their psychology especially in a visual novel or anime. They're usually there for the sex appeal, I don't really mind that but I'd like to see a properly developed trap as a strong supporting character (or even the main one). In contrast to their image as fanservice, any other plot that deeply explores this premise could really be dark and heavy.

Transgender characters are interesting, both ways. Their tendecy to be complex and full of nuance is strong, but it's a psychology that must be explored and studied - and we don't see them given enough time to develop and have their psychology transformed into dillema, drama and ultimately a nice story.

And even though I'm not one to make social commentary, I find the terms used here quite disrespectful.

That's why I brought up Salem. I thought she was a very fascinating case of Transgender. This was beyond simply a change of clothes and hairstyle. Sadly like you mentioned, her time was short. 

True, transgender characters can be very sophisticated and it'd be nice to delve into their psychology especially in a visual novel or anime. They're usually there for the sex appeal, I don't really mind that but I'd like to see a properly developed trap as a strong supporting character (or even the main one). In contrast to their image as fanservice, any other plot that deeply explores this premise could really be dark and heavy.

i have yet to read any VNs that have "traps" in it are they not properly developed very well?

A trap is not a trap if it isn't cute.

In other words, they are traps because they are cute males (too cute to almost look like females) usually in female clothes.

And I don't get why people say they wish that traps weren't traps and were actually just females.