Are traps cute?

Monmon

fine a regular trap.

and btw i already knew his name just not which series [i just think he is from a original so i cant really track him down]

9bd3b041df.png

She/he looks like genderbend Kirito from SAO.

@Saber

Traps wont crush your dreams....the fact that you said that when you find out its a boy its your own fault.

Remember buddy~~~ Cuteness is Boundless, no matter what gender they are.

Now now...Dont be scared to embrace the light.

C`mere to Onii-san, and i will show you the wonder of traps....

I never said I disliked traps.

I just need to beware so I don't fall for them accidently. They're certainly incredibly cute sometimes BUT I mustn't let my mind cross that line!

I never said I disliked traps.

I just need to beware so I don't fall for them accidentally. They're certainly incredibly cute sometimes BUT I mustn't let my mind cross that line!

Why??why??

You dont need to be scared of that.... let the trap guide you to the dream you always wanted...

I dream of lolis, female lolis. Not male genitalia :P

Besides I've been tricked by traps more than once before.. I mustn't fall for it again.

People like extra things right??

you could think of that as an extra.... and open your imagination what can you do what that extra thing..lots n lots of fun.

Hohohoho traps will never trick or deceive you, they just want affection like all human being wants. Yet.. because of the extra...people lose their minds. 

People like extra things right??

you could think of that as an extra.... and open your imagination what can you do what that extra thing..lots n lots of fun.

Hohohoho traps will never trick or deceive you, they just want affection like all human being wants. Yet.. because of the extra...people lose their minds. 

I can even deal with futas.

But traps are still that one line I can't cross, I mustn't. Or else I won't be able to escape.

Look at this

OuVv25V.png

This creature is cuter than a loli nekomimi imouto calling me "master"

But at the end of the day it's a guy, I can't deny my instincts and just gladly say "f*ck it" and get all excited by it. I just can't do it psychologically.

I can even deal with futas.

But at the end of the day it's a guy, I can't deny my instincts and just gladly say "f*ck it" and get all excited by it. I just can't do it psychologically.

Lightsabers exercise~~~~(sorry i really want to say that...)

Yes..i like futas too...but i still prefer traps though.And i can understand that buddy.

i think its okay to get excited by traps, for example i found gangraped doujin more arousing than vanilla sex, yet i try my hardest to evade it.

One of amazing things about Human is their adaptation skills. You need to adapt buddy, u wanna me to give you my favorite trap doujin? i read that masterpiece more than 10 times.

Just embrace the cuteness...no matter what gender they are, it still cute. thats the fact. even if he have longer lightsaber but the fact he is super duper cute wont change.

Lightsabers exercise~~~~(sorry i really want to say that...)

Yes..i like futas too...but i still prefer traps though.And i can understand that buddy.

i think its okay to get excited by traps, for example i found gangraped doujin more arousing than vanilla sex, yet i try my hardest to evade it.

One of amazing things about Human is their adaptation skills. You need to adapt buddy, u wanna me to give you my favorite trap doujin? i read that masterpiece more than 10 times.

Just embrace the cuteness...no matter what gender they are, it still cute. thats the fact. even if he have longer lightsaber but the fact he is super duper cute wont change.

I can embrace traps up to a certain extent. Just not be sexually aroused by them. Unless they trick me into being sexually aroused and then as punishment I have to finish whatever I was reading because i got aroused by it and didn't notice it was a trap so I deserve the shame.

And I've read quite a few trap doujins, and I didn't particularly dislike them, it was just a confusing feeling I guess (?).

I can embrace traps up to a certain extent. Just not be sexually aroused by them. Unless they trick me into being sexually aroused and then as punishment I have to finish whatever I was reading because i got aroused by it and didn't notice it was a trap so I deserve the shame.

And I've read quite a few trap doujins, and I didn't particularly dislike them, it was just a confusing feeling I guess (?).

Yes thats fine...as long as you can treasure them and see their cuteness is beyond gender. 

And i think its not that strange if you were aroused by them, as i said "we" could get aroused by many things.(like what?? i`ll leave that to your imagination).

awwww c`mon buddy....Just enjoy it...if you really were aroused, uhmm well....you could enjoy it rite?? since nobody will know. except you.

http://www.doujin-moe.us/kj9cz39k<<< My fav trap doujin, maybe you red it alredy, but hey...whats wrong with sharing things that you like, rite?

I understand, because i got that feeling too, but why you must confuse to things that you are fond of?? its like you are lying to yourself.

Human adaptation is a great thing I originally did not like such things like futa and trap, but it was all a matter of time before I learned to appreciate them and love them even with the extras. You can't help it if they are cute. 

10385285_657395757682092_326790294225257

Ahhhhhhh, i welcome you to the traps paradise.....where all your dreams will come true.

I've certainly been aroused by several things out of the norm for some (not gonna get into that though).

But the difference is that all those things involved females, because i like females (surprise!).

And traps defy my sexual preference, that's the main difference, that's why it's hard to adapt and be aroused by a penis just like that.

At least futas still have female genitals.

I'm not going to discuss wether they have breasts or not because I like flat chests and traps have flat chests.

But I mean sure only I would know and nobody would care if I was aroused by it or not. (Who knows maybe I've been lying all this  time. Fufufu)

Regardless it's still something I'm not sure how to feel, sexually. In real life it'd never happen (no matter how hard you try) but 2D traps completely emulate the female appearance I like except for their genitals.

I know cuteness wise I'm attracted to them, that's not even arguable, but as far as the rest, it's just hard (no pun intended) to accept sometimes.

But I do admit enjoying reading some of these doujins, not going to lie, but I still refuse to be fully into traps, let's just say this is a hobby~

I've certainly been aroused by several things out of the norm for some (not gonna get into that though).

But the difference is that all those things involved females, because i like females (surprise!).

And traps defy my sexual preference, that's the main difference, that's why it's hard to adapt and be aroused by a penis just like that.

At least futas still have female genitals.

I'm not going to discuss wether they have breasts or not because I like flat chests and traps have flat chests.

But I mean sure only I would know and nobody would care if I was aroused by it or not. (Who knows maybe I've been lying all this  time. Fufufu)

Regardless it's still something I'm not sure how to feel, sexually. In real life it'd never happen (no matter how hard you try) but 2D traps completely emulate the female appearance I like except for their genitals.

I know cuteness wise I'm attracted to them, that's not even arguable, but as far as the rest, it's just hard (no pun intended) to accept sometimes.

But I do admit enjoying reading some of these doujins, not going to lie, but I still refuse to be fully into traps, let's just say this is a hobby~

Before i start..i want to say that I AM STRAIGHT!!!!!

I`m proud to say this that i`m a pervert, ofc i dislike certain things to such as Tentacles and Bestiality.

And no buddy, i`m not surprised that u like females. Liking traps is not equal gay.(i`m gonna check with you.. real life girl rite?? You will not going to marry a dakimakura or 3ds rite??)

Yes, i agree..and maybe trap is not for all people(but their cuteness is), i`m talkin for fap helper. I`m a big pervert so yeah i eat traps sometime...although not as many as Tsuntsun girls. Yup futa still have female genitalia however for peps who enjoy backkdoor rather than frontdoor. trap isnt a problem(yes thats me!!! but i still prefer frontdoor ofc)

I like pechapai too...but that doesnt mean i hate bigboobs, i`ll be gladly enjoy from Lemons to Melons, i`ll pass for watermelons.

You are what you are. If you were aroused by a Trap, well...good on ya!!! Nothing is wrong with that!!! i assure you...thats normal.

IRL?? 

f2364b0898.jpg

Again i`m straight...however...i admit he is hot..and yeah...it kinda get my gear workin.(however i dont know when i see his saber...i`ll cross the bridge if that happens)

Hehehehe love your puns...even though its not intended. 

And yeah i totally agree with you. People can enjoy traps for their cuteness. However as i said i`m a pervert and trap taste bittersweet, its bitter that u know he still a guy no matter how cute he is yet the sweetness of their cuteness just makin me craving for more and more.

I guess I can't argue with that logic if a person that just likes traps for fap helping is just a pervert then I guess it's okay.

I still don't think I can fap to it most times, and i'm not doubting you're straight, i've fapped to a lot of non-straight things so that's not in question. I enjoy futa on male for example.

Just full on guy-on-guy is still sometimes difficult to accept as fap material. But since it pikes my interest sometimes I just go "f*ck it" and go with it anyway.

By the way that doujin you sent was alright, didn't like the gang bang (i'm a fan of consentual), but the rest was pretty good~

And I realize I should have posted the full version to that doujin I posted a screenshot of earlier so here

I'm feeling generous so have a bonus round and some color

Hey~~~ you are a pervert too!!!Most of us are a perverts though.

"Most times"?? oh that means u did eat some traps....how's the taste??

Futaxmale= profits. I like it too, in fact..i think i like everythin..except those two fetish that i loath.(the fact that i`m really big pervert...kinda make me proud instead of shame)

ofc..guyxguy without traps is turning me off....However traps are different story.

I like Subaru very much... because of that doujin i wanna a lil bro that i can tun into a trap. (i wont molest him..but maybe i`ll spoil him everyday and let him sit on my lap)

oh btw...i dont know how to get past sad panda...

Hey~~~ you are a pervert too!!!Most of us are a perverts though.

"Most times"?? oh that means u did eat some traps....how's the taste??

Futaxmale= profits. I like it too, in fact..i think i like everythin..except those two fetish that i loath.(the fact that i`m really big pervert...kinda make me proud instead of shame)

ofc..guyxguy without traps is turning me off....However traps are different story.

I like Subaru very much... because of that doujin i wanna a lil bro that i can tun into a trap. (i wont molest him..but maybe i`ll spoil him everyday and let him sit on my lap)

oh btw...i dont know how to get past sad panda...

Tsk tsk tsk.

Calling yourself a pervert and you can't get past sad Panda? That's a sin in more ways than one. Sad Panda offers you limitless possibilities in the hentai world. Every doujin you can think of is likely on Sad Panda.

How to get past Sad panda for Chrome and for Firefox

And how was the taste.. it wasn't too bad I guess..? But I like other things better, the traps are just mainly cute and that's what makes me attracted to them. But it was still enjoyable.

I prefer a trap being tortured by an S girl when it comes to fetishes~