What's your favourite type of heroine?

Mr Poltroon

Heck, one of my early-on favorites was a wolf-girl who said cheerfully that she planned to eat the protagonist of the story, though she wanted to wait until he was satisfied with his life before doing so, since they were friends.

The heroine that you was talking about remind her.

1405814762-kuon-gurenka-full-1179324.jpg

She is one of my favourite heroine. And yeah she also want to eat the protagonist :D. Btw, I also like one type of heroine that called "Mayadere" (Think of a heroine that started as a villain trying to kill the protagonist but then switched to his side after falling in love with him. One that still makes jokes about killing him once in a while...) So yeah, I prefer ruthless, killer, murderer, strong minded too.  For example :D :

1405815556-bsz2-2014-04-22-21-29-12-56.p

Shizel from Baldr zero.

1405815261-ev-mai01.jpg
Mai from Akatsuki no goei

1405815526-0011.jpg
Kagome from Coμ

1405815528-1110082042b3440bda237f4883.jpAriya takajou from Vermilion -Bind of Blood-

Hey hey hey. What's that wolf-girl from? That stuff sounds awesome. :o

Anyways, my typical favorite heroines are kind of mixed. I like all the personality tropes, depending on character. But if I had to say I had a favorite, it'd either be kuudere or deredere.

Although my all-time favorite heroines are Saber from Fate Stay Night, and Kurumi from Date A Live. >_>

I don't know, man!  :wacko:

My favorite is Yandere.

Now I like all types but one. What is that one you may ask? That one is the heroine with glasses that attempts to get between or make trouble, even if it is by accident, with the MC and the main heroine. The MC is the first guy the girl fell for and wants him but can't make a move because of his interest in someone else. So she sets out to try to get between them. Those characters need to go and burn in the depths of hell.

Probably Tsundere type heroine (Oh really? me liking tsundere characters? oh how surprising!  :ph34r: )

Kuudere and psychopaths also.

(Am i sick? probably).

No no you are not. Psychopathic characters are some of the best hands down, IMO.

(Now that I look at it maybe I am sick...)

Geniuses who are also cool.

1376646207237.jpg

4684878162_78c23d7f57_b.jpg

screen-shot-2011-11-24-at-4-11-42-pm.png

kawaii_yukinoshita__by_sir___a-d624lwj.p

Actually if you know anymore, I'd like to hear it. 

If she is an Onee chan type, she definitely has to be a Kuudere. At worst a Tsundere/sadist. I don't really like the Fuji-nee san types. 

What about victorique from gosick she make sherlock homes look like a noob.

GOSICK-1-gosick-32567282-760-421.gif

Now I like all types but one. What is that one you may ask? That one is the heroine with glasses that attempts to get between or make trouble, even if it is by accident, with the MC and the main heroine. The MC is the first guy the girl fell for and wants him but can't make a move because of his interest in someone else. So she sets out to try to get between them. Those characters need to go and burn in the depths of hell.

That sounds like a pretty specific type. Are you quoting any anime in particular?

I never actually had preference for heroines I guess,but my favorite was

Yume Ototsu

,from Hoshizora no Memoria.Everytime I finished a VN or anime,I'm always like...yeah that heroine was a 'good' heroine,and that one too.....but I don't know why I like her so much,maybe its because I used to have some sort of illness as well? Or maybe because I like childhood friend heroine? Or her cuteness? If people ask,I'd always say "Everything" tho'.

Edit:I'm drunk lol

No no you are not. Psychopathic characters are some of the best hands down, IMO.

(Now that I look at it maybe I am sick...)

You're sick, but don't worry, so am I.

Because Kurumi can have my babies any day. I'll probably end up dying at some point in the near future, but hey, with Kurumi, completely worth. :P

For one I tend to like girls who already like the main character. Chasing uninterested girls while leaving someone who likes you in the dust isn't my favourite thing in the world. And by interested I mean clear interest. Not tsundere "can't spit it out" type interest. I'm also partial to girls who act with a degree of rationality. Kneejerk reactions and irrational outburts tend to bother me. You know, beating the shit out of someone and/or abusing them over a misunderstanding, or worse still something that was their fault to begin with.

Spoilers! Unsurprising spoilers but still spoilers.

Just read Comyu, it's real good and has an idol. :)

Waiting for the complete patch. You have no idea how much I need to contain myself.

But otherwise I think I don't have a favorite type of heroine. Everything depends on the mood or how I think the characters develop. But I can't stand persons with overdeveloped air balloons no matter what.

But if I have to say something I would say kuudere, loli, tsundere (to an extent) or someone who express their feelings for the MC. I just can't deny them their love. But everything depends on the mood. I think I need to ransack myself and really think about it when I play a VN. I usually just pick what I like no matter what. I should pay more attention to WHAT exactly it is I like. :)