meet n greet

flamefrozt

Hai!  How ya doin'?  Glad to see that someone else joined Fuwa.  I see you already met Flutterz and got your complimentary moe.

Feel free to ask, either here or in the Visual Novel Talk forums, for VN suggestions.  Just be sure to list your previous VNs, and what you're looking for, so people have some ideas of your taste in VNs.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

its nice to meet u and welcome to the forums as always stay safe and u know keep it up

giphy.gif

Seriously, what is it with newbies greeting newbies? You're the second one I've noticed this week alone. Awesome thumbs up GIF, by the way.

In any case, hello, Flamefrozt, I am Sanada. However, you may call me whatever you wish to call me. May I know what VNs you've found most memorable during you experience?

I just like how Sanada keeps questioning the newbies out here XD

Welcome to our forums!

I very much hope you enjoy your stay here.

Seriously, what is it with newbies greeting newbies? You're the second one I've noticed this week alone.

Technically he is not a newbie sanada but an advanced member ;)

I just like how Sanada keeps questioning the newbies out here XD

Welcome to our forums!

I very much hope you enjoy your stay here.

It's all to keep in continuity with my constructed online character.

Technically he is not a newbie sanada but an advanced member ;)

They grow up so fast.  :unsure:

What do you mean? I need a better example in order to understand the scale of the operation you are considering.

I mean one is able to gain another title in a relatively short period. It's only after you hit "senior member" that it becomes harder to attain a new title. see my point ?

Hello, and welcome to Fuwanovel! I'm also a new member here, so nice to meet you!  :D

If you're looking for VN recommendations, since you didn't say what kind of genre you liked, I'm going to recommend my favorite novels instead. I'd recommend Umineko no Naku Koro ni (and preferably also its sequel, Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru), Grisaia no Kajitsu, Hoshizora no Memoria, and G-Senjou no Maou. I also heard from many people that Symphonic Rain and Cross†Channel was good as well. The VNs that I have just listed might or might not have your preferred genres, but you should probably check it out; they're all awesome VNs.

Well, once again, nice to meet you and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. :)