What are your thoughts on Black Bullet?

LiquidShu

Would advise not reading if you haven't finished it yet. May contain slight spoilers.

Hey everyone! I just watched the last episode of BB and went to browse the MAL forums to see what people thought of it. General consensus seems like no one really liked the show that much. I for one really enjoyed it! Reminded me slightly of GC which is a +1 for me, loli army, felt like the deaths were some what meaningful, I was interested in katagane, and the last episode made me really like Kisara. The plot was kinda silly I still liked it though.

What I didn't like to much was that Rentaro really doesn't do much... He says he would stay be Kisara's side and protect her but in the last episode he doesn't even try to support her. Would have liked it a lot more if Rentaro went to Kagatane's side and ran away with Kisara. However I did like how in episode 11 he stabbed a Civil Officer for disobeying. That really made me happy.

What were your thoughts of the series? Maybe it some what resembling GC is fogging up my judgement. That and how bad ass KIsara was in the last episode.

I liked Black Bullet, but I disliked it at the same time- I think they failed miserably whenever they tried to make a scene related to government administration and politics, the fight were on the weak side, the way they handled the characters was cliche and the drama was cheap- normally, I'd give this kind of thing a 4, but they put it all together nicely, somehow. I'm sticking with a 6.5 that I enjoyed as if it were an 8. Of course, this is just my opinion- even with it's flaws, since it managed to be enjoyable, I guess it isn't that bad.

I would have to agree with those points but I still really enjoyed it. Seems like I am in the minority guess I am just the type that enjoys most anime regardless :P The only time I ever really felt like an anime was bad recently was when I watched Strike The Blood.

I really enjoyed it but I think Kisara's change in the last episode was quite forced, as I think that that part of her character wasn't developed at all during the series (I'm talking about the anime here, not the light novels).

Easily one of the better shows of this season imo.The pacing is a bit weird though and we needed more character development too

but this is much better than shows like Strike the Blood,hopefully it gets more seasons

I really hope it gets more seasons so they can flesh out the characters more, and to find out about what will happen to Kisara.

Kisara's change feels semi rushed to me but not completely. The show stated that she wanted to get her revenge mid way through (maybe earlier as well). She said she didn't want to get a kidney transplant so she can remember the pain she went through. As well as so she wouldn't forget to exact revenge. I was just disappointed Rentaro wasn't there for her all the way. The very least he could have done is stay by her side as mental support. 

I loved it. Maybe I just have some weird preferences but I really liked it, Even if there wasn't as much character development as some may have hoped (In my opinion anyways) The characters were all likable, I got upset whenever they decided to kill someone off for sure .-. 

I haven't read the novels so I really wasn't expecting Kisara to do what she did, I'm glad Enju is the main heroine though .-. I liked her a lot better.

black bullet is an epic anime but can't say much about the ending it was so predictable you can very much see where it was going from the beginning of the episode, i can't even say i enjoyed the final fight they could have done better in my opinion i really hoped for something a bit more darker i guess and there were still some things left unanswered 

Everything was just okay for me, but the main character I did not like him at all. He is a self righteous ass and pretty much punches anyone who does not agree with him. Hell, even the story just conveniently goes along with his beliefs.

I wouldn't mind this at all if he actually did punch everyone lol.

one thing i forget to mention,the last 5 mins felt kinda forced towards Enju esp the part where Rentaro was crying on her suddenly.

I mean if he really did have a crush on Kisara he would've done something more than watch in the scene before ;d. saying they might become enemies was kinda dumb

I don't think it was forced. They both went through a lot of really dark stuff but Rentaro never had the time to let it all out. Enju was with him all along so that's why that last scene.

As for Kisara, he was deeply disappointed in her and fell out of love because muder appears to be a huge taboo in Japan and is totally unforgivable. Also they just had to portray her as insane only at the end, for some reason.

so the cursed kids turn into a gastrea if the percent passes 50 right? enju had like %7 percent left to turn into one what happend to that?

I mentioned this on crunchyroll but forgot to here. That was in the middle of the show so by the end wouldn't 7% go up easily? Especially if she was at 27% at the start then bumped up to 43%. Also the AVG drug or w/e it was that Rentaro took to fight Hiruko was supposed to give him the gastrea's regeneration right? How come later on when he gets into fights it takes him quite a bit of time to recover? LIke when he got shot in the shoulder by Tina or bit by the pack of wolves...

I don't think it was forced. They both went through a lot of really dark stuff but Rentaro never had the time to let it all out. Enju was with him all along so that's why that last scene.

As for Kisara, he was deeply disappointed in her and fell out of love because muder appears to be a huge taboo in Japan and is totally unforgivable. Also they just had to portray her as insane only at the end, for some reason.

Well her personality change was kinda sudden but i can understand why atleast. She found her parents murderers so cant really blame her too much. I really expected Rentaro to do something more than just watch and at the ending seeing her alone at the office was sad :/

I mentioned this on crunchyroll but forgot to here. That was in the middle of the show so by the end wouldn't 7% go up easily? Especially if she was at 27% at the start then bumped up to 43%. Also the AVG drug or w/e it was that Rentaro took to fight Hiruko was supposed to give him the gastrea's regeneration right? How come later on when he gets into fights it takes him quite a bit of time to recover? LIke when he got shot in the shoulder by Tina or bit by the pack of wolves...

i think the injection was a one time thing

Would advise not reading if you haven't finished it yet. May contain slight spoilers.

Hey everyone! I just watched the last episode of BB and went to browse the MAL forums to see what people thought of it. General consensus seems like no one really liked the show that much. I for one really enjoyed it! Reminded me slightly of GC which is a +1 for me, loli army, felt like the deaths were some what meaningful, I was interested in katagane, and the last episode made me really like Kisara. The plot was kinda silly I still liked it though.

What I didn't like to much was that Rentaro really doesn't do much... He says he would stay be Kisara's side and protect her but in the last episode he doesn't even try to support her. Would have liked it a lot more if Rentaro went to Kagatane's side and ran away with Kisara. However I did like how in episode 11 he stabbed a Civil Officer for disobeying. That really made me happy.

What were your thoughts of the series? Maybe it some what resembling GC is fogging up my judgement. That and how bad ass KIsara was in the last episode.

Completely agree with what you say...

Plus I was hoping to see a bit of romance between kisara and rentaro.

Well let's hope second season will be soon

Completely agree with what you say...

Plus I was hoping to see a bit of romance between kisara and rentaro.

Well let's hope second season will be soon

Glad someone agrees with my original post, was a bit tired when writing it so when I read it again it felt like I was contradicting my self. Something I seem to do often, but yeah second season lets go! 

Glad someone agrees with my original post, was a bit tired when writing it so when I read it again it felt like I was contradicting my self. Something I seem to do often, but yeah second season lets go!

Wanna ask: Did you read manga? I didn't get to it yet so I wonder if there is more content then Anime?