Summer 2014 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

So Jinsei is just kind of like GJ-Bu (totally not because Mao appeard) but a little more extravagant sometimes.

I guess that's fine. I'll probably enjoy it but it's nothing too special.

Ugh... that Jinsei subbing was awful and painful to read...

I could barely read the subs too. My eyes hurt.

Luckily the ones that subbed it said they won't be doing more episodes because it was too hard for them.

I think it's best to wait for FFF to release their subs.

This is what they posted:

We’re still working on Jinsei, it’s not dropped. Jinsei happens to have a lot of signs, a ton of tricky dialogue, and those things take time to do. Because of that, we’re going to take our time working on Jinsei every week, and wait for the BS11 airing while we’re at it.

It's clear that this anime is hard to sub.

Guys, anyone can tell me if Commie's subs for Ao Haru Ride are good? Or should I go with horrible/crunchy in this one?

I haven't seen Au Haru Ride yet but I'd trust Commie more than CR. They subbed Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou and they did a pretty good job at it. They've also subbed a bunch of other stuff I liked.

I haven't seen Au Haru Ride yet but I'd trust Commie more than CR. They subbed Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou and they did a pretty good job at it. They've also subbed a bunch of other stuff I liked.

Many people say that commie sometimes troll, that's why I'm asking.

Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Is my bet for the harem genre this season.

Not out yet. I actually forgot that that comes out later. So  far the only anime I like is Rail Wars and Akame ga kill. I thought it was actually a TRIGGER anime but it seemed odd. I checked to make sure and it was not.  Makes sense though. It did not seem to fit them. Sill love the anime though.

And the mountain climbing lolis are back.

Yama no Susume is even better with a whole 13 min episode time.

This will be my dose of happiness every week.

Rurumo is definitely a candidate for best loli of the summer. Looks like JC Staff decided to bring us something other than Love Stage for this season.

I wonder how this plot will develop. I don't have much hopes but we'll see, for now i'm just in it for the lulz.

And because Rurumo is cute.

Locodol is so simple and pointless but it keeps luring me in.. i am ashamed.

Nanako is cute though.

Tokyo Ghoul seems to be picking up a nice pace, i don't wat to see the protagonist crying over being a ghoul anymore so hopefully next ep we get some more assertive attitude from him.

The censorship is incredibly invasive and annoying though.

When the colors inverted my eyes started hurting.

Tokyo Ghouls censorship makes it annoying :/ its a gore series why would u even censor it so much.

Rail Wars is better than i thought,not much mindless fanservice here. I got pretty hooked in the story :D

hmmm, maybe the censor will removed in BD version :P

like how echi goes to, I think anime is quite cool and nice, but there may also be a shortage of course as you say.

Rail wars.... I think this is quite unique, because nobody ever uses the theme of trains, and also fight done using the train itself, both inside and outside.

like when there is a thief, and how to solve it in episode 1